Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks Puff

This is a discussion on Thanks Puff within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Today I have 3 years clean and this last year or so has been some of the best times ive ...

Thanks Puff

Today I have 3 years clean and this last year or so has been some of the best times ive ever had, There has been point in my life with out drugs and booze I had nothing that made me happy, But since I become a member of the BOTL and here, Ive found something that makes me happy, and you guys are a huge part of that from blaylock and donnie who answerd dumb PMs from me when i started to Charlie who i love you but you bug me sometimes lol Ive make great friends Dave you are one my best friends I have, we have great times talking shit and smoking, and team WA herfs are must be events, and 3 years ago none of you want to have any thing to do with because of the state i was in, So I thank the old timers for all the help and the newer guys for coming to sit at the table and be a part of, The WORLDS #1 CIGAR FOURM HANDS DOWN

Love you guys, even with all the Paris jokes, thanks for a great year and here is to 20 more great ones
    Last edited by jessejava187; 08-10-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Re: Thanks Puff

Fan Friggin Tastic Jessi And I completely agree Puff is DA BOMB
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Good to have you here Jesse...you have added a positive dimension to an already good place.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

I'll say only this Jesse. You and many others here have helped me through a lot of crap in the time I've been here. How? By just being here and caring. I dont care what anyone has been in the past as I only see what is there now and you my friend, are a superb human being. Kudos to you and all those around you.

Edit : Sheet! I cant believe I used more words than Gary!. LMAO
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

No longer a community member.

Ditto and That's a BIG accomplishment Congrats, Back acha Bro!!!
    I leave you with my dog and cigars so ya know the feelings mutual, But you say Paris is a joke?

Thumbs up Re: Thanks Puff

Well, I know I'm new here and don't know you Jesse, but I will celebrate 3 years clean with anybody. Congrats on your new and better life.

Puffer With No Spikes shannensmall's Avatar

Congrats on being clean for 3 years!
    A lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Congrats Jesse, it's a big accomplishment and you should be proud.

Not Here

Congrats Jesse. That is an awesome milestone!

Please remember that if you ever hit a rough patch in your sobriety that you have a very large support group here brother that only want to see the best for you.
    BIA!!!

Maturing Puffer Fish BillyVoltaire's Avatar

Congrats. Well done!!!

BV

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Ditto and That's a BIG accomplishment Congrats, Back acha Bro!!!
    I leave you with my dog and cigars so ya know the feelings mutual, But you say Paris is a joke?
    Thats the funny part, is she is no joke to me, and you know i love that dog, might like him more then you

BTW when you leaving again?

thanks guys

Puffer Fish with many spikes ninjaturtlenerd's Avatar

Gratz man, Glad you found this community and are able to stay clean! Good job!

Congrats man that is HUGE. I think a lot of us here have been down that road. I definitely know what an achievement it is. I also know what a great place this forum is and it is an honor to have you in it. Keep it up bro!
    "I was gonna yell FORE, but I was too busy mumbling "No way that's gonna hit him"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Congrats on your 3 year milestone.

Glad I could be a small part of your very positive future!! If you ever need help, please call me.

See you saturday, brother!! And congrats!!!
    This Space For Rent

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast