Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Damn I hate waiting for UPS

This is a discussion on Damn I hate waiting for UPS within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; It's like the longest day ever when you are expecting an "important" package, and it lies in the hands of ...

Damn I hate waiting for UPS

It's like the longest day ever when you are expecting an "important" package, and it lies in the hands of UPS... It seems like every 10 minutes or so, I feel obligated to go look out the window and see if big brown is down the street...

Re: Damn I hate waiting for UPS

I know the feeling all to well. I do alot of wheeling and dealing in the tarantula hobby, and there is no worse feeling that to not know if that $300 dollar spider will be alive when it gets to you.

Or if tobacco beetles ate your cigars....

It is enough to drive a person INSANE!
    "If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go." Mark Twain
    My Tarantulas and other stuff go - here

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

I hate waiting. Thought I might have a package today too. Nope, maybe tommorrow
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

No longer a community member.

The slowest service know to mankind is ups ground, Plus I dislike them, lucky they always hire great people as drivers or the would not last I think.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Man I hate to wait on anything, when I am stuck at work I will text my wife to go check front door because I want to know the instant the package is there. To her she could care less though in her little world.

Headbanging Cigar Smoker tmajer15's Avatar

I hate when you get home and there's a little ticket stickered on your door. Then you want to rush up to the depot to pick it up, and you can't because the truck is still out making other deliveries.

It never fails... I was at home all day, patiently waiting for the fugger to show up. I planned it that way, so that my package wouldn't sit outside in the rain/heat. Come 6:30pm, I left the house to go meet my wife for dinner. Big Brown shows their ass while I'm out... WTF

Puffer With No Spikes shannensmall's Avatar

I hate my UPS guy. He (without fail) delivers around 2PM or not until after 7. Guess what time he delivers more often than not!
    A lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Dude they are slowest ground is a joke compare to USPS