Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Birthday Prezzies.

This is a discussion on Birthday Prezzies. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes on my birthday on friday. I got lots of fine presents and ...

Birthday Prezzies.

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes on my birthday on friday. I got lots of fine presents and even though I worked real late I made up for it by celebrating yesterday.

Even though being cigar related is a stretch, these two do relate to it somewhat.
    The first is a name plate Tash bought me, which now resides on the wall in our smoking section out the back. It sort of describes my modus operandi here on Puff. LMAO.

The second is another Tash gift that also resides out in the smoking area as it's been getting cool here at nights so she decided I needed something to make having a cigar in the evenings a little more comfortable.

Have I mentioned I love my wife lately?

I also got some DVDs from the boys, some bookstore gift vouchers & numerous bags of gourmet coffee beans from our sitter. What a fine mob they all are here.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Re: Birthday Prezzies.

WOW! I love that fire pit!

You made out better than i did. My wife made me get drunk then drove me around while I hung out the wondow puking tequila up going down the HWY when it as 10 degrees F outside.

I hate having a december birthday!
    "If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go." Mark Twain
    My Tarantulas and other stuff go - here

Re: Birthday Prezzies.

I love the name plate! She outta know