Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wow, Drunk dumbass

This is a discussion on Wow, Drunk dumbass within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; YouTube - Joe Breezy Patron Chug just thought i would share this...

Wow, Drunk dumbass

YouTube - Joe Breezy Patron Chug

just thought i would share this

Re: Wow, Drunk dumbass

That's a tough one. I must admit, I really get a kick out of watching dumb people puke their guts out.

BTW: Just search "ipecac" on youtube and kick back for hours of enjoyment.

What a dumbass! They set the beginning up but then he paid the real price. LMAO. Oh joy to you Mr I'm so friggin tough and Mrs I lost my self esteem!
    Last edited by Tashaz; 08-17-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Full grown Puffer Fish pointbreak's Avatar

Hole shi7 I lost my breakfast watching that.... what a dumb ass he is lucky he could walk away....
    TEAM CANADA MEMBER

Puffer Fish with some spikes dubgeek's Avatar

That girl needs to really take a moment and think about why she's there. What wrong turn in life did she make to end up hanging out with this guy? Yikes.

New levels of idiocy from everyone involved. I wonder how they convinced that girl to stand in front of the moron with the bottle. Don't you know her momma's proud of her! "Look, hon, our daughter's on YouTube!"
    Gravity is a harsh mistress. - The Tick
    Kick, Pooh, KICK! - Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles

Puffer Fish with some spikes UGA07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubgeek View Post
    That girl needs to really take a moment and think about why she's there. What wrong turn in life did she make to end up hanging out with this guy? Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeman View Post
    New levels of idiocy from everyone involved. I wonder how they convinced that girl to stand in front of the moron with the bottle. Don't you know her momma's proud of her! "Look, hon, our daughter's on YouTube!"
    "We got high expectations for Bessy..."

Quote Originally Posted by UGA07 View Post
    "We got high expectations for Bessy..."
    Yeah, she's BAD, like her boyfriend. LOL.

On the other hand.... there's at least one thing her parents don't have to worry about. My daughter is much smarter than me, scored REALLY well on her college admission tests, and is wanting to go to this very expensive private college in Houston (no names mentioned but it rhymes with "Lice"). I need to try to figure out how to come up with a way to pay for that. Not an issue for the girl in the video, is it?

edit: I'll mention the name. It's Rice University. I had this mental image of someone trying to figure it out and googling "Houston lice". God only knows what kind of results you'd get. I can't do that to all my good BOTL's here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeman View Post
    On the other hand.... there's at least one thing her parents don't have to worry about. My daughter is much smarter than me, scored REALLY well on her college admission tests, and is wanting to go to this very expensive private college in Houston (no names mentioned but it rhymes with "Lice"). I need to try to figure out how to come up with a way to pay for that. Not an issue for the girl in the video, is it?

edit: I'll mention the name. It's Rice University. I had this mental image of someone trying to figure it out and googling "Houston lice". God only knows what kind of results you'd get. I can't do that to all my good BOTL's here.
    I can, first pic off the rank. LMAO.

Yeah, but later down the image list is this one:

Google works in mysterious ways.

Douche...what a waste of good tequila.

"The question is, is the bottle ready?!?!?!??""' AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!LOLOL!!!

I hope this guy was ritually castrated after trying to do this, especially since it was on camera.

I actually saw a guy funnel a fifth of Jack Daniels one night at a party. It ended with him flopping on the floor, and foaming/puking at the mouth.

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

WHY WHY WHY would anyone subject themselves to such abuse?????

Def a mentally deficient individual. Appropriate he was in a handicapp spot.(NO offense to handicapp people!)
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

Okay...now let him power puff a $45 cigar....what an idiot!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast