Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Gameroom Money

This is a discussion on Gameroom Money within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; DONE- I don't need anymore! Thank you donators! Thanksss...

  
  1. #1

    Puff Student skiswitch6's Avatar


     

    Gameroom Money

    DONE- I don't need anymore! Thank you donators! Thanksss
    Last edited by skiswitch6; 08-22-2010 at 05:34 PM.

    Click on My Signature to view my Graphics Request Thread!

  2. #2

    Puffer With No Spikes shannensmall's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    You can have all of mine. I don't go in there. Dunno how to send it to you tho.
    A lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part.

  3. #3

    US Air Force, Retired jimrockford's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    You're not going to start hitting up your fellow BOTLs for loans to feed your gambling habit, are you?

    And, you'll notice I've got a bit of a problem with losing at Blackjack myself...

  4. #4

    Do you smell smoke? dasronin's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Quote Originally Posted by jimrockford View Post
    You're not going to start hitting up your fellow BOTLs for loans to feed your gambling habit, are you?

    And, you'll notice I've got a bit of a problem with losing at Blackjack myself...
    Is it that? ...or do you have a bit of a problem WINNING at blackjack?

  5. #5

    Puff Student skiswitch6's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    that gameroom can be addictive... especially if you're bored. byebye fake money I spent days accumulating.

    Click on My Signature to view my Graphics Request Thread!

  6. #6

    THE Ancient Rocker Johnny Rock's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Just comped you 2K, have fun!!!

  7. #7

    Puffer With No Spikes shannensmall's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Ok no one has helped, yet So how do I transfer my cash. I went to his profile page, I went to my profile page, even on his ava listing on this thread, there seems to be nothing for sending folks money from the game room. perhaps I'm missing something? I dunno.

    If no one helps then I will simply retract my offer and live on accumulating cash and never using it....
    A lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part.

  8. #8

    Do you smell smoke? dasronin's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    On the menu above (home on one end, gameroom on the other) click gameroom. then click the transfer cash tab. enter recipients name and how much!


    Quote Originally Posted by shannensmall View Post
    Ok no one has helped, yet So how do I transfer my cash. I went to his profile page, I went to my profile page, even on his ava listing on this thread, there seems to be nothing for sending folks money from the game room. perhaps I'm missing something? I dunno.

    If no one helps then I will simply retract my offer and live on accumulating cash and never using it....

  9. #9

    THE Ancient Rocker Johnny Rock's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Quote Originally Posted by shannensmall View Post
    Ok no one has helped, yet So how do I transfer my cash. ....
    What, am I wood??? LOL, comped him 2K

  10. #10

    US Air Force, Retired jimrockford's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    I never noticed the "Transfer Cash" button. I always go straight to Blackjack. It's the only way to stop the shakes.

    Thanks for the transfer Dennis. I'll dedicate my losses to you.

  11. #11

    Alpha Puffer Fish Bunker's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Quote Originally Posted by skiswitch6 View Post
    If anyone feels so obliged as to send me some gameroom money, I'd be glad to throw it all away on a few games of Blackjack.

    I sent you 2k ( I think).

  12. #12

    Puff Student skiswitch6's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Haha! Thanks everyone. I'm good now! This should curb my appetite!

    Click on My Signature to view my Graphics Request Thread!

  13. #13

    US Air Force, Retired jimrockford's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Quote Originally Posted by dasronin View Post
    Is it that? ...or do you have a bit of a problem WINNING at blackjack?
    I can't dedicate my losses to you when I keep winning. I think I'm up about $1500 today. I think I'll buy myself something nice. Now, how do I convert this to REAL cash?

  14. #14

    Nee "Tashaz" Mante's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    Quote Originally Posted by jimrockford View Post
    I can't dedicate my losses to you when I keep winning. I think I'm up about $1500 today. I think I'll buy myself something nice. Now, how do I convert this to REAL cash?
    I Wish!
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

  15. #15

    Do you smell smoke? dasronin's Avatar


     

    Re: Gameroom Money

    If you win, and you can figure a way to convert it to real money... buy two cigars, send me one... and we will celebrate your change in luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by jimrockford View Post
    I can't dedicate my losses to you when I keep winning. I think I'm up about $1500 today. I think I'll buy myself something nice. Now, how do I convert this to REAL cash?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •