Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Post Count In Last Day.

This is a discussion on Post Count In Last Day. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Tashaz Hey Warren i saw a movie last night called "Long Weekend" Its filmed in Australia of ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Post Count In Last Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Hey Warren i saw a movie last night called "Long Weekend"
    Its filmed in Australia of course otherwise why would it remind me of you.
    Ever see it?
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Hey Warren i am at 40 Gibson is at 52 and you my man have dropped of the face of the earth. Come-one bro get with it!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Hey Warren i am at 40 Gibson is at 52 and you my man have dropped of the face of the earth. Come-one bro get with it!

Dude - your smiley's broken again. When you gonna get that thing fixed?
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Hey Warren i saw a movie last night called "Long Weekend"
    Its filmed in Australia of course otherwise why would it remind me of you.
    Ever see it?
    Never heard of it but that doesnt mean much. As far as the post count goes at the moment, things are as they should be again.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    Dude - your smiley's broken again. When you gonna get that thing fixed?
    I am trying my brother thanks for the extra post! You know i am going to hit ya as soon as it lets me.
    My daddy used to say before he left this $hitty world. " Son its not what you know but rather who ya know"
    Jimi Hendrix

I am trying my brother thanks for the extra post! You know i am going to hit ya as soon as it lets me.
    My daddy used to say before he left this $hitty world. " Son its not what you know but rather who ya know"
    Then I dont know you. LMAO

Never heard of it but that doesnt mean much. As far as the post count goes at the moment, things are as they should be again.
    Warren as of right now your not even on the list. Come on bro i am packing it in my brother!. Make me proud when i Log in in the morning! God bless you and Tash see ya tomorrow in the lead i hope!
    Jimi Hendrix

Then I dont know you. LMAO
    You not only know me you love me my crocodile Dundee friend!
    Jimi Hendrix

Warren as of right now your not even on the list. Come on bro i am packing it in my brother!. Make me proud when i Log in in the morning! God bless you and Tash see ya tomorrow in the lead i hope!
    LOL. Sorry to disappoint you Tony but I'm off to work. I'll try & whore a little at lunch time but cant promise anything. Rest easy mate.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Any time - you know I love to watch you and Warren go at it.

Not long before my dad left this world, he stood in his bedroom, wearing his knit cap as a shoe, holding a pillow case over his shoulder with his Red Man chewing tobacco in it, and said, "It's time to go back to Oklahoma and find another job." He was 91 at the time. The hat fit remarkably well as a shoe. I miss him, and his dementia was sad in many ways, but that was funny even at the time.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    Any time - you know I love to watch you and Warren go at it.

Not long before my dad left this world, he stood in his bedroom, wearing his knit cap as a shoe, holding a pillow case over his shoulder with his Red Man chewing tobacco in it, and said, "It's time to go back to Oklahoma and find another job." He was 91 at the time. The hat fit remarkably well as a shoe. I miss him, and his dementia was sad in many ways, but that was funny even at the time.
    I am jealous my friend as my father left this world at a very young age of 51.
    They had nothing to cure what was ailing him! That being said i will say this! "If you remember someone each and every day then they are not really dead"
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!
    Jimi Hendrix

my online ours seems to screw me over, by time i get on, everyone else is asleep. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    my online ours seems to screw me over, by time i get on, everyone else is asleep. lol.
    Doesnt seem to stop Tony. A thread could be posted up asking the local price in your country for a two legged, left footed, half blind hamster & he'd post in it.
    Me><Tony.

haha, well, i cant talk, i love digging up old threads, problem is, by time im done reading all the posts, i forget its an old thread, then i post in it......seem to get PM's from people that dont like that. lol.....like i care. haha.

about that hamster..........tony!

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    haha, well, i cant talk, i love digging up old threads, problem is, by time im done reading all the posts, i forget its an old thread, then i post in it......seem to get PM's from people that dont like that. lol.....like i care. haha.

about that hamster..........tony!
    It would be a gay hamster too I assume, well endowed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast