Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Post Count In Last Day.

This is a discussion on Post Count In Last Day. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; only you warren..........only you. its the aussie in you "methinks"...

Re: Post Count In Last Day.

only you warren..........only you. its the aussie in you "methinks"

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    only you warren..........only you. its the aussie in you "methinks"
    As long as it's not a gay Aussie hamster I'm happy. Now, where were we? LOL.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

man, its 6:30 in the morning and i have not gone to bed yet, and now your wanting me to tell you were we were? hahaha! your funny.

man, its 6:30 in the morning and i have not gone to bed yet, and now your wanting me to tell you were we were? hahaha! your funny.
    See? This is what makes computers crap out. No sleep means no wife snuggles. Your a bad man Blake!

eh, sometimes i just cant sleep. lol. i was in bed when she fell asleep, and i will be there when she gets up. so its all good. but she wont be happy when i dont wake up til noon or later. haha.

but i did a load of dishes, 2 loads of laundry, and cleaned up the room and bathroom a little so she cant complain too much when she wakes up. lol.

eh, sometimes i just cant sleep. lol. i was in bed when she fell asleep, and i will be there when she gets up. so its all good. but she wont be happy when i dont wake up til noon or later. haha.

but i did a load of dishes, 2 loads of laundry, and cleaned up the room and bathroom a little so she cant complain too much when she wakes up. lol.
    Thats the way! I used to do that when Tash was sick. She got up and didnt have to do anything. Brownie points plus!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Thats the way! I used to do that when Tash was sick. She got up and didnt have to do anything. Brownie points plus!
    lol. god knows i need the brownie points....

.... i believe the above picture is proof i just need to get my ass to bed. of coarse, i have been saying i was going to bed for about 2 hours now.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

I just got on Warren your not even on there what's up bro?
    Congrats Gibson you are our new fearless leader.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

lol. god knows i need the brownie points....

.... i believe the above picture is proof i just need to get my ass to bed. of coarse, i have been saying i was going to bed for about 2 hours now.
    This post showed up around 4:00 a.m. I went to bed at 10:00 - how did I still end up in 3rd after all that time? Bunch of slackers around here, I tell you.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

haha, not much goes on at night around here, for a while the only active users i saw was myself, tashaz, and nurse maduro came on around 6 am my time. (EST)

and i woke up to find i had been passed by tony!

good job.. congrats.... but watch your back, i'll get you when your sleeping.....

haha, not much goes on at night around here, for a while the only active users i saw was myself, tashaz, and nurse maduro came on around 6 am my time. (EST)

and i woke up to find i had been passed by tony!

good job.. congrats.... but watch your back, i'll get you when your sleeping.....
    That's not going to be to easy i don't sleep much.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Okay i am gone all day don't post i am in the lead what gives you guys slacking!
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Okay i am gone all day don't post i am in the lead what gives you guys slacking!
    Compared to you I'm always slacking. I reckon you just got in that sh*t fight last night to get your count up! LMAO. J/K

Compared to you I'm always slacking. I reckon you just got in that sh*t fight last night to get your count up! LMAO. J/K

Lol you might be right after all the dust settled i must of picked up 20 posts!
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Dang - sounds like I missed some good stuff!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast