Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Post Count In Last Day.

This is a discussion on Post Count In Last Day. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Tritones Dang - sounds like I missed some good stuff! Nothing good about it a troll on ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Post Count In Last Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    Dang - sounds like I missed some good stuff!
    Nothing good about it a troll on here pushed all my buttons and in the proper sequence is all. Nothing to be proud of but $hit happens no ones perfect!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

think Im giving him a run for his money

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Nothing good about it a troll on here pushed all my buttons and in the proper sequence is all. Nothing to be proud of but $hit happens no ones perfect!
    Well, that sucks! Not that you gave him what-for, but that he was pushing buttons.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Well, that sucks! Not that you gave him what-for, but that he was pushing buttons.
    Yes maybe so but you know i should know better. The guy is on here probably came over from one of the other forums. As he is a member since 2005. No friends no personal info couple of hundred posts. Fitting the typical troll criteria, they go after you best to use the ignore button. I know better for next time .You know the real silver lining was the brothers on here that took my back. And the many others that P.M me after woulds.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Yes maybe so but you know i should know better. The guy is on here probably came over from one of the other forums. As he is a member since 2005. No friends no personal info couple of hundred posts. Fitting the typical troll criteria, they go after you best to use the ignore button. I know better for next time .You know the real silver lining was the brothers on here that took my back. And the many others that P.M me after woulds.
    Some people almost make you wish you needed a license to access the Internet.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

been down that road before.. thats for sure. i havent been home much to be online last couple days, and dont have much time today, and wont tomorrow ether, been havin fun trying to forget a few things. lol. but i will catch back up soon enough. you just wait! lol.

Some people almost make you wish you needed a license to access the Internet.
    Ain't it the truth my brother ain't it the truth!
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by gibson_es View Post
    been down that road before.. thats for sure. i havent been home much to be online last couple days, and dont have much time today, and wont tomorrow ether, been havin fun trying to forget a few things. lol. but i will catch back up soon enough. you just wait! lol.
    Look forward to seeing you posting again enjoy your vacation!
    Jimi Hendrix

Look forward to seeing you posting again enjoy your vacation!
    thanks... though im not sure its a vacation, just been doing alot. pipe/cigar shops. USF game, gym, cycling trails, the list goes on. but after sitting on my ass for over 4 months with my leg propped up and nothing to do, i cant seem to stay out of the house enough.

Here you go Warren your chance at first has been eliminated mate.
    Dave a fierce competitor has sealed your fate.
    As of 6:30 P.M eastern standard time, i do believe this is a new record!

Top Posters in Last 1 Days

smelvis's
    [92]
    fiddlegrin's
    [58]
    Tashaz's
    [45]
    TonyBrooklyn's
    [42]
    marked's [28]

Good going Dave
    As for you Warren i do believe you have been spanked.
    Jimi Hendrix

Dont go there Tony. Dave has his reason's I'm sure. I'm not supposed to mention him BTW. LMAO.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Dont go there Tony. Dave has his reason's I'm sure. I'm not supposed to mention him BTW. LMAO.
    The thread got closed to bad i wanted to see him break 200.
    Jimi Hendrix

The thread got closed to bad i wanted to see him break 200.
    That's why it got closed. Filling up everyones Email with instant notices, thats called spam Tony.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

It's all good guys. Just a little contest rules oversight.

BTW...I think I'm going to be the proud owner of a NUBBER soon. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    That's why it got closed. Filling up everyones Email with instant notices, thats called spam Tony.
    Gotcha i didn't realize as mine is shut off. To many e-mails to keep track of as it is.
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast