Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Scary Facts, Know Any?

This is a discussion on Scary Facts, Know Any? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by tpharkman 100% of secondhand cigar smoke has never not killed 0% of 100% of the population but ...

Re: Scary Facts, Know Any?

Quote Originally Posted by tpharkman View Post
    100% of secondhand cigar smoke has never not killed 0% of 100% of the population but we can attribute 100% of the bullshit to 100% of the reason for it all.

Love it!
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

The salem witch trials were caused by people hallucinating of "ergot". mold that grows on Rye and also used to make LSD25.

The USA produces 1/5 of the worlds garbage.

In ancient China, people committed suicide by eating a pound of salt.

The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.

A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why

If you swim one hour in a public pool you will intake 11/2 liters of urine.

Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and did not wash their hands.

Through contact with door knobs, counter tops, and other daily objects your hand will come in contact with 15 *****es a day.
    "If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go." Mark Twain
    My Tarantulas and other stuff go - here

"If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go." Mark Twain
    My Tarantulas and other stuff go - here

Quote Originally Posted by codykrr View Post
    Dammit Cody! There goes the thread.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

+The legend of Loch Ness in Scotland is 1,500 years old. The last reported sighting was in 1998, when it was filmed swimming across the loch

+Unusual deaths have plagued the cast of the Poltergeist trilogy of films including 12-year-old actress Heather O'Rourke, who died of septic shock. The theory is that the set was cursed by evil.

+In 1975 a Bedfordshire family were shocked when a huge chunk of ice fell from the sky, straight through their roof. No explanation has ever been found...

+The Amity-ville films of the 70's, about a house full of ghostly activity were based on a true story.

+Fishermen in Australia caught a five-and-a-half foot long cod and found a human head in its gut!

+In 1970, a group of people were arrested at High gate cemetery for intent to harm...a vampire! The vampire is rumored to still be around today.

+In 1982, a Chicago women burst into flames for no apparent reason as she walked down the street.

+Prisoners in a California jail were so spooked by the Ouija board they made that Priests were called in to cast out the demons. The convicts had summoned up spirits, including a women who told them how she was murdered.

+Multiple witnesses at a house in Enfield, London, claim to have seen poltergeist activity, including chairs moving around by themselves and a girl being thrown across the room.

+In the 1990's more than 30 people were axed, hung, burned and mobbed to death in the USA for practicing witchcraft.

+In 1971 a man on a London underground train has an overwhelming urge to pull the emergency stop button. What he didn't know was that someone had just jumped in front of the train. The driver heard the alarm and stopped just in time!

+After complaining about the smell in their room, a couple staying in a hotel in the USA discovered the body of a murdered girl under their bed.

+The most haunted house in Britain is Borley Rectory in Essex. The rectory actually burned down in 1939 but over 2000 ghosts still haunt the area today.

+Mourners at the funeral of a young Belgian girl were shocked to hear screams from the coffin. She has woken from a coma and was nearly buried alive.

+A little while ago in Yorkshire, witnesses saw a UFO in the night sky. It was a glowing object that whizzed away amazingly fast.

+The Australian bird-eating Spider is over 6cm wide and 16cm long- almost the size of a human hand!

+A young girl in America bet her friends she could spend the night in a cemetery. They found her in the morning dead in the arms of a statue.

+A girl woke up one night to find her pillow pressed against her face. When she opened her eyes, the pressure stopped. Next day, she found sewing needles stuck in her arm.

+A man staying in a Welsh hotel was woken by choking noises. He later found out the hotel was the scene of a violent death.

+A clawed, vampire-like beast that preys on animals has been seen in north America
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Disinterested

Deleted
    Last edited by Herf N Turf; 09-14-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Too scary

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Scariest fact ever - I read this entire thread.

Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

A 130 pound woman wearing stilleto heels can exert enough force with her heel to pierce the skull of a human.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mr. Slick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cigolle View Post
    A 130 pound woman wearing stilleto heels can exert enough force with her heel to pierce the skull of a human.

Now that's scary!
    Why am I wasting my time talking to an A-hole like you when I could be doing something much more dangerous... like rearrageing my humidor.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

The sneezing thing with the ribs is scary for me. I have been doing good not to sneeze in over 10 days.

Here is a scary fact....Its not the speed of the thrill that kills you. It is the sudden stop against an object with great mass.

Found that out by hitting the pavement at 30 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The sneezing thing with the ribs is scary for me. I have been doing good not to sneeze in over 10 days.

Here is a scary fact....Its not the speed of the thrill that kills you. It is the sudden stop against an object with great mass.

Found that out by hitting the pavement at 30 mph.
    Know that feeling Sam, flying over a car at about the same speed did it for me. Feel for ya mate :-(

A Cockroach can survive several weeks without it's head. (Funny thing is it spends those weeks bumping into walls screaming "Where The F**k Is My Head!") LMAO

That happens to me every so often...

But ya gotta be able to just shake these things off!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    That happens to me every so often...

But ya gotta be able to just shake these things off!

Damn that's some errrrr!!!! i mean can i get some fries with that shake!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Scary Facts

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

Tony.... LOL gotta blast ya for ET.

For the Title 14 - wasn't illegal.

snopes.com: Extraterrestrial Contact Law

But! Then again EVERYTHING I read on the internet is true.
    Remis Velisque

Disinterested

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Know that feeling Sam, flying over a car at about the same speed did it for me. Feel for ya mate :-(

A Cockroach can survive several weeks without it's head. (Funny thing is it spends those weeks bumping into walls screaming "Where The F**k Is My Head!") LMAO
    That's nothing, mate. I once dated a girl who lived her entire life without one!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast