Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Scary Facts, Know Any?

This is a discussion on Scary Facts, Know Any? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Scary Fact There are less posts in the forums without chatbox than with it....

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes bigslowrock's Avatar

Re: Scary Facts, Know Any?

Scary Fact

There are less posts in the forums without chatbox than with it.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    It looks like this kid did it!

I wonder what else that double jointed kid can lick !

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

The worst thing you can do to someone who has second stage hypothermia is heat their limbs. Heat their chest, neck and head as those are where the vital organs are.

The worst thing you can do to someone who has passed out in stage 3 hypothermia is shake them. This will cause the heart to go into ventricle fibrillation. Again heat core of body.

If you suffer from frostbite keep that part of the extremity frozen. The thawing and refreezing of that extremity causes the most damage.

If you urinate when swimming in a South American river, you may encounter the candiru. Drawn to warmth, this tiny fish is known to follow a stream of urine to its source, swim inside the body, and flare it's barbed fins. It will remain firmly embedded in the flesh until surgically removed.
    Let's have a spelling contest.

I now know that it's mating season for deer, and that I kick ass.

Some of you may know I love hiking/adventuring outdoors, well, this morning seemed like the BEST day in history to take one. So, I got my gear ready, suited up and went on my merry way.

About 45 minutes later, I came upon a small herd of deer, 4-5, couldn't say for sure. Well, I decided to kinda stay with them as they moved, moving very quietly, trying to not disturb the experience.

All of a sudden I got knocked the **** down and started getting pummeled by some other deer. Totally blindsided me. I am not sure how it was sneakier than myself, but it knocked me down and proceeded to try pummeling me with its hooves, and I delivered several punches to its face. This thing wouldn't stop, so I tried feeling around for anything to beat it away with. I ended up finding a decently sized stick, and I stabbed it in the shoulder/rib area, and it finally ran off.

My face is very bruised, my lip is split, and I have a headache.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

Not as uncommon as you think i have heard of it happening before here is one caught on tape.

YouTube - Deer Attack
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

That's awesome.

Hand-to-hoof hunting.
    Let's have a spelling contest.

As far as I know or care, I won.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

When you pee a small amount of urine enters your mouth through your salive glands.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Speaking of deer....a few years ago, a coworker's teenage daughter was driving down a country road at night, with the car windows down. A deer was running to cross the road, and somehow timed it exactly that he dove through the window of her car as she drove by. So this poor girl is driving down the road at night at 50 or 60 mph, and suddenly has an extremely frightened and crazed wild deer hanging halfway into the passengers side window, kicking her with it's front legs. Luckily, she didn't wreck, and was able to pull the car over, get out, and call the police on her cell. Unfortunately, they weren't able to get the deer out of the car alive, and they had to euthanize it. The girl got away with just a few bumps and bruises.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    When you pee a small amount of urine enters your mouth through your salive glands.
    I'm sorry, but that's impossible. Unless you pee with your *member* in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    I'm sorry, but that's impossible. Unless you pee with your *member* in your mouth.

Oh, so THAT'S what I've been doing wrong...

Saliva does contain minimal amounts of urea and uric acid. Saliva also contains cholesterol and enzymes that help with digestion.So while it has some of the same properties as urine. That aid in digestion urine is not really entering your mouth. Nice try though!
    Jimi Hendrix

Just posting what I read. We all know that not everything we read is true. Ref : Cary McNeal, "1001 Facts that will scare the sh*t out of you".
    ISBN-10: 1-60550-624-9
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Just posting what I read. We all know that not everything we read is true. Ref : Cary McNeal, "1001 Facts that will scare the sh*t out of you".
    ISBN-10: 1-60550-624-9
    Come on my brother just pulling your leg
    I was trying to provoke one of those great comebacks you always have.
    I guess your still not 100% get better will you i love your sense of humor!
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast