Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Scary Facts, Know Any?

This is a discussion on Scary Facts, Know Any? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; What? There is nothing wrong with me that a hammer wouldnt fix! Just answering my critics whom I might add ...

Re: Scary Facts, Know Any?

What? There is nothing wrong with me that a hammer wouldnt fix! Just answering my critics whom I might add are all bastages and if I wanted their opinions I've give them to them. LMAO
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    What? There is nothing wrong with me that a hammer wouldnt fix! Just answering my critics whom I might add are all bastages and if I wanted their opinions I've give them to them. LMAO
    Well ya know id bump ya you bastage and shut you up but the damn thig a ma giggy won't let me! So i am going to spread it around ! Just remember i got you in my cross hairs. Keep on posting my brother peace!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Listen i just sent you $100 i am tired of loosing it damn black jack bastage won't let up. Anyways i saw you were low and figured you could use it. Would have sent you more but its all i had. I figure i am done with it and better you would enjoy it anyway i am logging out Peace my brother!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Listen i just sent you $100 i am tired of loosing it damn black jack bastage won't let up. Anyways i saw you were low and figured you could use it. Would have sent you more but its all i had. I figure i am done with it and better you would enjoy it anyway i am logging out Peace my brother!
    LMAO. Thanks Tony. I got bored with the gameroom & started playing all or nothing. 86K went down the tube one morning.

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There went the ol virtual College fund!

Would you like some more? Or were you prefering the drama of building it back up?

We have several Casicash Loan Programs for you to choose from;

https://www.quickenloans.com/mortgage-options/30-year-fixed?qls=MFS_LE000002.0000600241&ef_id=1083:10:93 f0e16c2c8e55e4245b5755b21b07ea_e_268081644_4497320 818:TLw9pwqoEGQAAB4-LywAACyr0101018122927
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Too bad!
    Dafiddla

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    Too bad!
    Bastage! Now I'm gonna have to let it rest till I've doubled it in case I lose the lot again. LMAO. Thankyou Fiddler, in so many ways. *Smile*

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Scary fact - some guy named Phil likes to have people paint his ass purple and call him Shirly.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Dafiddla

A three year old male can projectile vomit at least 4 ft. How do I know this to be true? My youngest just did it. Ham? WTF?!?

Human tape worms can grow up to 22.9m

When a flee jumps, it moves 20 times faster then the space shuttle at launch.

The first heart transplant was in 1967. The patient lived 18 days

In 5 billion years the sun will run out of fuel and become a red giant

A rain drop can it you at up to 18 MPH

It would take over an hour for a heavy object to fall to the deepest spot in the ocean.

A thimble full of a neutron star would weigh over one million tons...

Yes, I like science, and history, and food.....scary

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post

+In 1975 a Bedfordshire family were shocked when a huge chunk of ice fell from the sky, straight through their roof. No explanation has ever been found...
    Not sure were your getting these from tony. But this was not a one time thing. Ice falls from the sky more then you think, (I don't mean hail or snow either) they genenrally come from airplain wings or satillites ( or miscilanious other NASA and Russian items out orbs atmosphere ) but they have to begin quite large before entry.... saw it on the science channel a few years ago... so I might be a little off, but oh get the idea....

Um, what does "Iting" feel like this late at night Blake?

A rain drop can it you at up to 18 MPH
    LMAO.

It feels blurry, cross eyed, grouchy, light headed and with a headache......

Doc Chopper prescribes 2 Panadiene Forte's and a nice little rest.

The average women owns close to 500 pairs of shoes in her lifetime . At an average cost of close to 30,000 dollars. Its got to be true i read it in playboy magazine.
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast