Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Scary Facts, Know Any?

This is a discussion on Scary Facts, Know Any? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I'll start with one I just read. Humans shed about 1.5 million skin flakes every hour!...

Scary Facts, Know Any?

I'll start with one I just read.

Humans shed about 1.5 million skin flakes every hour!
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Re: Scary Facts, Know Any?

Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples’ anal gases.

An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs. (Gross)

I'll see ya & raise you a rodent hair! LMAO.

A pound of peanut butter contains 150 bug fragments & 5 rodent hairs on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    I'll see ya & raise you a rodent hair! LMAO.

A pound of peanut butter contains 150 bug fragments & 5 rodent hairs on average.
    Smooth or chunky? LMAO but still gross!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTaz View Post
    Smooth or chunky? LMAO but still gross!
    Thats the smooth, I would assume the crunchy has bones as well?

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

I loved Peanut Butter !
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Scary Facts

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

Nearly a third of all bottled drinking water purchased in the US is contaminated with bacteria.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over 1 million descendents.

You are more likely to be struck by lightning than to be eaten by a shark.

You are more likely to be infected by flesh-eating bacteria than you are to be struck by lightning.

If you urinate when swimming in a South American river, you may encounter the candiru. Drawn to warmth, this tiny fish is known to follow a stream of urine to its source, swim inside the body, and flare it's barbed fins. It will remain firmly embedded in the flesh until surgically removed.

When a pilot light in a gas barbecue fails to ignite the gas jets properly, it is easy for you to inhale gas accidentally while trying to light it by hand. If this has happened, when the match does light, sometimes a trail of flame will blaze from the jet onto your mouth, filling your lungs with fire. Oddly enough, you would suffocate before burning to death as the flame could consume the oxygen in every breath you would take.

The soft plastic headphones used on airplanes create a warm, moist environment in the ear canal that is ideal for breeding bacteria. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

On a plane, if the passenger in your seat on the incoming flight had serious gas, then you are sitting on a cushion full of disease-causing microbes.

Homely criminals get 50% longer jail sentences, on average, than good-looking criminals.

Four sunken nuclear submarines sit at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. One, a Russian sub resting in deep water off of Bermuda, holds 16 live nuclear warheads. Scientists and oceanographers are unsure what the impact of the escaping plutonium will have, but warn that corrosion could create the proper chemical environment for a massive nuclear chain reaction.

In 1994, electromagnetic interference (EMI) from a nearby cellular telephone captivated a power wheelchair at a scenic vista in Colorado, sending the passenger over a cliff.

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

More people working in advertising died on the job in 1996 than died while working in petroleum refining.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Alright smart ass! I'll post a few things to add or refute your facts, with sources, sometime. Meanwhile stop being a page whore! LMAO. Cheeeeesh! Ask for some input and you try to beat everyone down with your input. BASTAGE!

BTW:
    Nearly a third of all bottled drinking water purchased in the US is contaminated with bacteria.
    Not true, it's three quarters and 50% has E-Coli in it!

Removed per request

T in B: "On a plane, if the passenger in your seat on the incoming flight had serious gas, then you are sitting on a cushion full of disease-causing microbes."

Ya know, I just can't think about this or I would go nowhere and eat nothing! yuck! hahahaha XD

Just trying to help Warren why all the animosity has the love gone out of our relationship
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Just trying to help Warren why all the animosity has the love gone out of our relationship
    Love? There never was any love, only lust! LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Love? There never was any love, only lust! LMAO.
    You used me
    Jimi Hendrix

You're both sluts and love to be used. That's my scary fact for the day :-)

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    You're both sluts and love to be used. That's my scary fact for the day :-)

Yes but in the beginning when we didn't get a long you brought us together.
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast