Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Google Earth.

This is a discussion on Google Earth. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Attachment 52666 Is your house or abode on it? Ours is....

Google Earth.

Attachment 52666Is your house or abode on it? Ours is.
    Last edited by Tashaz; 09-26-2010 at 05:50 AM.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Re: Google Earth.

Yes we have street view. I won't post mine for of you knowing where I live!

Interesting. Yup, we're there.

You've got the address warren have a look.

OK, I was being lazy but my wife then asked me to help with a shopping list so I came back to the computer. Here it is:

Name:  House.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  26.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Top View Post
    OK, I was being lazy but my wife then asked me to help with a shopping list so I came back to the computer. Here it is:

Name:  House.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  26.9 KB
    LMAO. Just had a look. I didnt realise you guys had lovely suburbs like that.

Yeah, mine is on there. Don't care for it one bit.
    For all the kids who'd rather flame than talk, I refuse to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    LMAO. Just had a look. I didnt realise you guys had lovely suburbs like that.
    Oh yes, we live in the burbs well and truly. It's very nice but only 30 minutes on the train from London. Even better is that we're halfway between Heathrow and Gatwick so holidays are fab too.

Had a peek over your place, very cool to see more about the people I talk to on the net.

Actually I've just looked again and it looks better than it is. The aerial view was obviously a nice day so everything looks nice. OK, it is pretty nice butit's not very warm. I'm just debating as to whether I will turn on the heating or not. As I'm sitting here in a fleece I guess the answer is yes. First time this half of the year though.

Back on topic, (a bit anyway), the pic was on a Friday and quite recent as our bin is out and it is the wheelie bin so that's within the last 6 months. You can't see it in the picture but it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Top View Post
    Oh yes, we live in the burbs well and truly. It's very nice but only 30 minutes on the train from London. Even better is that we're halfway between Heathrow and Gatwick so holidays are fab too.

Had a peek over your place, very cool to see more about the people I talk to on the net.
    Nice! I agree it is cool to have a little insight into fellow members. Used to be very private but nowadays I couldnt give a care. The pic of ours is a little old, maybe 18 months but not much has changed.

Yup, it's there. The image is 2+ years old. The landscaping is a little different now.

Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Yep mines there. right in front of the place
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

2 year old picture where the tree is bigger and the bushes are alot bigger..everything is filled in. You can see where the dogs pi$$ all around the mailbox....( mailbox has been replaced more times than I can tell you thanks to all you crazy bastages )

Last edited by Cigary; 09-26-2010 at 03:25 PM.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

Mines not there, closest pic is about a block away !
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

just today i saw a representative from google earth on CNN and he said that you can have the street view taken off if requested but not the satellite view. He went on to say that it is an international agreement that any pictures taken from space are fair game and there are no laws and never will be a law against pictures taken from space!!!! not liking that at all!!!
    "Laugh now Cry later"