Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The Suck Wall

This is a discussion on The Suck Wall within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; People who constantly post "Join my mafia" crap on Facebook then ask why I never go on. You suck!...

Re: The Suck Wall

People who constantly post "Join my mafia" crap on Facebook then ask why I never go on.

You suck!
    Let's have a spelling contest.

Young Puffer Fish ScoobyLovesJazz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scardinoz View Post
    People who constantly post "Join my mafia" crap on Facebook then ask why I never go on.

You suck!
    +1 - at least they did away with all the "Blah Blah got a Pig!" crap in the news feed
    "If you don't like my fire, then don't come around because I am going to burn one down."

It sux that its goinh to be mid 30s when I go to work at 4:45am tomorrow morning........ I live in fricken south MS.... it should be 70s!!!!

Disinterested

The guy who slapped the rules in the face and insulted all of us by asking people to send him Cuban cigars on the Habanos board.

You SUCK!

President Obaba, you are the least qualified person in any room you enter. You SUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    It sux that its goinh to be mid 30s when I go to work at 4:45am tomorrow morning........ I live in fricken south MS.... it should be 70s!!!!
    Yep, I'm with ya, bro. I friggin HATE the cold. If I ever move from this town, the only direction I'm going is SOUTH!

Winter, YOU SUCK!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Stoke and Smoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    The guy who slapped the rules in the face and insulted all of us by asking people to send him Cuban cigars on the Habanos board.

You SUCK!

President Obaba, you are the least qualified person in any room you enter. You SUCK!

Waiting - on anything - You suck!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Cancer... and the fact that it has taken so many of my grandparents and now I've got another who is fighting her ass off.

eBay. You suck.

The person or persons, well scumbags, who decided that we don't get our $35 Holiday Bonus this year.............. you DON'T SUCK........... but i know what you can l!ck.

Scotch & Cigars

People who don't pass trucks on the bridge You Suck!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

People who chastise others for their actions while trying to help while they themselves sit there and do nothing but mock YOU SUCK!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    The person or persons, well scumbags, who decided that we don't get our $35 Holiday Bonus this year.............. you DON'T SUCK........... but i know what you can l!ck.
    $35? Geeze. That's downright insulting.

The only Christmas bonus we ever got was cash double-time for working on the holidays. This year, instead of getting paid that extra money, they gave us an extra vacation day. Bastards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3