Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Suck Wall

This is a discussion on The Suck Wall within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I saw this on another forum once. Great venting tool and, honestly, venting is good for me right now. This ...

The Suck Wall

I saw this on another forum once. Great venting tool and, honestly, venting is good for me right now. This is the memorial wall for all things that suck. Big time.

Example: That lady who cut you off today on your way to work and made you spill your coffee in your lap. Yea. She sucks.

As for me?

Insurance company that jacks up their premiums so I now have an extra $600 coming out of my paycheck every month and then blames it on the health care reform bill: You suck.

Apartment complex who posts an Eviction Notice on my door saying I owe money I already gave them two weeks after it is due and, after I call and ream everyone in the office, conveniently finds it a few days later and tries to appease me with petty crap because they know I work in social networking: You suck.

Have at 'em, boys.

Re: The Suck Wall

The gomer that told me he had Opus X in stock....40 mile drive to pick them up only to find out he's just got Fuente's, but no Opus...."what, they're not the same"...SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by bodia View Post
    The gomer that told me he had Opus X in stock....40 mile drive to pick them up only to find out he's just got Fuente's, but no Opus...."what, they're not the same"...SUCK
    Wow.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mr. Slick's Avatar

The truck driver in the left lane while going UP a hill- he sucks!

Getting a cigar that is plugged SUCKS
    Why am I wasting my time talking to an A-hole like you when I could be doing something much more dangerous... like rearrageing my humidor.

Out of towners who drive in the fast lane on the interstate looking at all the purdy billboards.......... you suck!

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

Second on the suck wall for plugged cigars.Especially two in a row...
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

The TSA Agent who confiscated my $150 Prometheus Lighter 2 years ago...you suck the big one. Yes, I'm still bitter 2 years later.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

The $20 CAO Vision that my wife got me for my birthday and was irretrievably plugged when I tried to smoke it. That's happened way too often with most CAO cigars for me; so except for the La Traviata, I'm done with that brand.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jakespeed View Post
    The $20 CAO Vision that my wife got me for my birthday and was irretrievably plugged when I tried to smoke it. That's happened way too often with most CAO cigars for me; so except for the La Traviata, I'm done with that brand.

Aaron,,,try one of Troys "cigar tools" and you won't be sorry.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/retail...raw-tools.html

The Brazilia is a very good cigar and just let em sit in the humi for about 5 months at 65%..they are worth it.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

The F#*%'n guy in the blue grand cherokee who ran my cat over last week and sped away. That guy sucks.

Now who's gonna drag dead chipmunks into the house to present to me?

UPS delivery notice just in. Delivery at front door. Have to work late. It's been raining cats & dogs for the last hour. That sucks.

P.S. Yes, the package is cigars.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Health care reform bill - sucks big time!

Original Tetraodontidae K. Corleon's Avatar

My girlfriend....she suck's....grrrrrrreeaat....

UPS...who is letting my delivery sit in their distribution center. It shows an arrival scan of yesterday, and it should be on the truck today, damn you! You suck!

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
    The F#*%'n guy in the blue grand cherokee who ran my cat over last week and sped away. That guy sucks.

Now who's gonna drag dead chipmunks into the house to present to me?
    Ugh, if only I lived a little closer, I'd be glad to help you out and present some dead...uh...oh never mind...

This 15 year old car I'm driving with over 200,000 miles on it that's eating coolant and has no power steering or passenger side door handle on the outside, with the interior falling apart (knobs breaking, CD player broken, power window on the fritz) coupled with the fact that I can't begin to have the money to buy even a cheap used beater to replace it with SUCKS!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast