Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thrill has is gone......

This is a discussion on Thrill has is gone...... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I dont know whats up with me but the last 2mths I smoked maybe 2 or 3 sticks, and havnt ...

Thrill has is gone......

I dont know whats up with me but the last 2mths I smoked maybe 2 or 3 sticks, and havnt been around here very much, and No im not really any where else. I dont know I was a 10 in Cigar love and that was pretty much all i ever talked about and or wanted to do, now Im barely think about it or want to hunt anything down and the worse part is I dont remember the last time I bombed someone, I jessejava187 am in a cigar slump and Im sorry and I think I need to lock my myself up in a Cigar Lounge and smoke a couple goodies and break out of this.

Scotch & Cigars

Re: Thrill has is gone......

I consider this a hobby, and with all hobbies you will always hit a wall/slump, but all it takes is one good experience and it all comes back. I think you're right go hit up a cigar lounge, sit back and relax.

Enjoy brother, hope the passion comes back soon!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Jess... WTF dude??? Wake the f___ up bro!!!

Don't make me come up there.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Quote Originally Posted by fuente~fuente View Post
    Jess... WTF dude??? Wake the f___ up bro!!!

Don't make me come up there.
    dude im in a slump kind of like your Cards were after the fight with the Reds lol

Quote Originally Posted by jessejava187 View Post
    dude im in a slump kind of like your Cards were after the fight with the Reds lol
    Ouch!!! That was below the belt & totally unnecessary.

Your right though.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie

Quote Originally Posted by fuente~fuente View Post
    Ouch!!! That was below the belt & totally unnecessary.

Your right though.
    Yeah well The Ms started the season with the 2 best Pitchers in baseball and we still loss 101 games.

Quote Originally Posted by jessejava187 View Post
    Yeah well The Ms started the season with the 2 best Pitchers in baseball and we still loss 101 games.

Injuries, & the fact that our bullpen was RANCID did us in.

I can see how it would be rough to be a Mariners fan right now though.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie

My thinking is it doesnt matter how many you smoke Jesse, could be one a month. Just make sure you enjoy the F**k out of any you do smoke. Kinda the same myself as went from a few a day to a few a week. I dont care to be honest as it just means what I've got already is getting older all the time. LOL
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

No worries JJ !!....your gars and your brothers will still be there for you when you break through this funk !!

....let me know when your ready to blow someone the f@*k up !
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

Mass bombing run needed to shake out some of the old inventory.

Just getting your hands in the humi to make the selections to pack up a box may uncover some long forgotten gem and get you going again.

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

I think it's OK to put a hobby on cruise for a while.Other things in life may preoccupy your time for now,and it's not like you are selling off your smokes.They are just getting better! I took some time off from shooting sporting clays as it was really frustrating.Best thing I ever did! When I did decide to shoot again,the enthusiasm I once had was back,and there was no pressure to do anything but to enjoy the game ....
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I'll see your sorry home teams and raise you the Diamondbacks. If I can still like baseball after this season (and the last, and the one before that, and ...), then Jesse - you got nothing to worry about with the 'gars, man - it'll come back.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Jenady's Avatar

I just took a weekoff. I was feeling a little like you. Broke the fast last night. The flavor was back.

Puff has not been the same for me since Dave left.
    "If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go."
    --Mark Twain

Leading Puffer Fish

I think we all go through slumps, Jesse. I've been in the same boat, really gung ho through summer, and tapering off now. I think the overcast and cooler weather here in the Northwest has a tendency to do that, particularly if you smoke outside, like I do.

Any thing troubling going on in your personal life? I've been going through a ton of drama at work lately (To the point of getting a new job, pending the right pay) and that's put in a bit of a funk, having a predisposition towards depression doesn't help matters for me.

I'm sure the passion will come back for you, and if you need to talk or anything, let me know! We're all brothers in this wonderful past time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenady View Post
    I just took a weekoff. I was feeling a little like you. Broke the fast last night. The flavor was back.

Puff has not been the same for me since Dave left.
    All i can say is yep

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast