Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Truck burglarized by PHSYCO

This is a discussion on Truck burglarized by PHSYCO within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Ther has been a rash of thefts in my neighborhood (like every fall ) of vehicles. 2 weeks ago my ...

Truck burglarized by PHSYCO

Ther has been a rash of thefts in my neighborhood (like every fall ) of vehicles. 2 weeks ago my neighbor got hit and yesterday was my turn. The theif/s are not breaking in but checking for unlocked doors. The crazy thing is that their not taking anything valueable, instead their taking mostly change. In my case items stolen were, 2 pair work gloves,2 torches 1 cutter, safety glasses, inhaler and change. Items left alone thousands of $ of tools in an unlocked tool box $200 binoculars, $30 cash,3 pairs Oakleys a script of oxys, and syringes. Also the cop that came by said that a womens purse with cash cards and diamond jewelery was taken and left in a car a few houses down. The thefts are taking place after3am which is a weird time to start. I think someone is a bit touched daring to be caught. Its a shame my rottie was in the br with my gf and the a/c on cause I would have loved to let him loose on this ****er

No longer a community member. Wigwam_Motel's Avatar

Re: Truck burglarized by PHSYCO

Classic case of meth heads'; they're taking simple turn over quick cash items. Leave a note in your truck/car where they might look for an item, saying "being video taped and I will hunt you down"

Scotch & Cigars

Well i'm glad all your tools and valuables were left but they are still dirt, wish your dog would have gotten a hold of them, would have been quite entertaining!

I lock my car door everywhere, even when I used to park in the garage I would lock it, I have always been paranoid about things like that.

A Cutter? A cigar cutter? Those filthy rotten S.O.B's. Hang 'em.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

The real Sistine Chapel jbrown287's Avatar

Always hate to hear about crap like this. With that being said atleast they didn't take anything that can't be replaced easily. Still hate to hear it though. Sounds like young kids to me. Still new and haven't figured out how to get rid of stuff.
    Why pay $100 on a therapy session when you can spend $25 on a cigar? Raul Julia
    I also suffer from Entomophobia

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Sorry for your troubles Rob probably just kids. Drug addicts would never leave syringes and a script for oxy's behind much less tools or anything else they could sell fast.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with many spikes DeeSkank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Sorry for your troubles Rob probably just kids. Drug addicts would never leave syringes and a script for oxy's behind much less tools or anything else they could sell fast.
    +1 Seems really strange to me, meth heads would have definitely went for the oxy first. Seems like the cash and oakleys would have been next.