Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The First 90 Days

This is a discussion on The First 90 Days within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Wahoo! I made it my first 90 days here. I'm still alive, I still have money, but I will admit ...

The First 90 Days

Wahoo! I made it my first 90 days here. I'm still alive, I still have money, but I will admit I also have significantly more cigars then when I started.

More importantly, the graphics guy finally gets his own graphic! (hopefully it shows up otherwise this thread will just be embarrassing). Here's to the next 90,180 and 360 days.

PS. And if memory serves me correctly, I should also be able to see addresses soon...... uh oh.
    Last edited by skiswitch6; 11-09-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Click on My Signature to view my Graphics Request Thread!

Disinterested

Re: The First 90 Days

It shows up and everything works, David. Well done.

Congratulations on making "seniority"!

Another week and a half and you can start selling off some of those new sticks on the WTS board

Congrats David, here is to many more posts.

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

Well done, David! I've got another month to go, myself...glad you've arrived though and look forward to more posts!

Congratulations Ive got about a week or so to go myself........but Im already broke

Quote Originally Posted by rob51461 View Post
    Congratulations Ive got about a week or so to go myself........but Im already broke
    I'm already broke and I've got another month to go!