Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

You all should be proud of what you have built

This is a discussion on You all should be proud of what you have built within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I'd just like to comment briefly on the overall character of our members. I've never shaken hands with anyone here ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Citizen Zero's Avatar

You all should be proud of what you have built

I'd just like to comment briefly on the overall character of our members. I've never shaken hands with anyone here but yet I consider you all brothers. I don't know that I have ever seen a more generous, well-meaning, and genuinely caring group of individuals, not just online, but ever. Between the bombs, and the copious amount of knowledge that is freely given, and welcoming new members with open arms (even if some of them have to be shown the ropes), it really makes me proud to call this a home.

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Re: You all should be proud of what you have built

+1

Couldn't have said it better myself.......may everyone on here have a healthy, safe holiday season with family and friends. I wish all of you the very best this year!!!

+1

I visit a lot of these forums and all the regular BOTLs are solid, generous guys.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

You mean like this? or this? perhaps this?
    Some day it'd be wonderful if we could all meet up and just do this
    Generous and caring people indeed.

This is why I stop by every day. A lot of good guys and cigar talk. Doesn't get much better!

Absolutely. I have never before seen an online community of people of such amazing character. I look forward to visiting the forum every day.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JakeDPR's Avatar

I haven't been here too long, but I've found this site to be a great community filled with some of the most generous folks around. I visit a few times a day and it always lifts my mood.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeDPR View Post
    I haven't been here too long, but I've found this site to be a great community filled with some of the most generous folks around. I visit a few times a day and it always lifts my mood.
    Couldn't agree more. I check the site almost hourly because there is always something great to read, be it cigar reviews and recommendations or even better than that, when a BOTL shares some awesome news like a child on the way or graduating or new career moves. You guys are awesome, no doubt about it.

Scotch & Cigars

This is my 3rd home, the wealth of information and amazing people make this community what it is.

I totally agree!! Great source of knowledge and info - as well as a huge crowd of great folks with a lot more in common than the smokes!

Thou Shall Not Doubt Me MoreBeer's Avatar

Yeah....even us guys from Jersey and southeastern New York are pretty decent!
    "I'll Buy That For A Dollar"

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

Hear, hear!
    It truly is a great community. I pretty much spend more time here than anywhere else on the web...unless you combine all the cigar shopping...

I have no reason to join any other BOTL forums. This is home and the big reason is the peeps here. The mods here do incredible work, the members are all class acts with some going well above the call! I know that if I had a question about anything I could ask here and answered with true thought and consideration. Thanks to all.

Todd
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Firedawg View Post
    I have no reason to join any other BOTL forums. This is home and the big reason is the peeps here. The mods here do incredible work, the members are all class acts with some going well above the call! I know that if I had a question about anything I could ask here and answered with true thought and consideration. Thanks to all.

Todd
    I have been a member of other cigar forums and normally they would falter after a few months, people stop contributing and so forth. But this pace is unreal. The information is priceless.

I used to scoff at the term "online community" but Puff truly is.