Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A tire shortage??? WTF

This is a discussion on A tire shortage??? WTF within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by gahdzila Just be glad you're buying tires for a car and not a motorcycle. Tires for my ...

Re: A tire shortage??? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Just be glad you're buying tires for a car and not a motorcycle. Tires for my bike run almost as much as tires for a car (sometimes more), and I get 10,000 miles max.
    I hear that my bike tire has 7000ish miles and is pretty much bald. Been shopping around hoping to find a good deal in the off season. At least we usually only have to buy 1 at a time!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Just be glad you're buying tires for a car and not a motorcycle. Tires for my bike run almost as much as tires for a car (sometimes more), and I get 10,000 miles max.
    You got that right...and if you have spoked rims include the tightening of those and it's $160 per tire for Metzlers which are great tires...I run a fattie on the back which makes for a great smooth ride on my touring bike.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mr. Slick's Avatar

Got mine yesterday. 205/55hr16 60k treadwear @ $75 each.

One more reason I don't drive my Camaro much anymore. BF Goodrich zr's run about $400 ea.
    Why am I wasting my time talking to an A-hole like you when I could be doing something much more dangerous... like rearrageing my humidor.

Full grown Puffer Fish stevodenteufel's Avatar

Bro, try to find some lightly used tires somewhere around you, you'll save a ton of cash. Last year I bought 4 hardly used tires for $75 on steel rims.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2