Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Foreclousre on Christmas Eve

This is a discussion on Foreclousre on Christmas Eve within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Sorry to bring this news But I need a little support here. After 3yrs of being unemployed as a carpenter ...

Foreclousre on Christmas Eve

Sorry to bring this news But I need a little support here. After 3yrs of being unemployed as a carpenter and 4 months of welfare Im losing my house. My gf will go to her family to live and I will be going to a welfare/crack hotel. It will probably be a couple months before this happens and I hope they have wifi lol. Its a real bummer with the holidays and Ive been stressing for a while and have also been in denial. This really ****in sucks.

Re: Foreclousre on Christmas Eve

Damn.......... I don't know what to say Robert........ Sorry, wish there is something I/we could do for ya....

Keep your spirits up though!

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

Yep that surely bites Rob !!....Hopefully the New Year will bring you some better times, try to keep the faith bro !!!
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

I am sincerely sorry to hear your predicament Robert. Anything we can do feel free to PM but if nothing else you have our support. Be well mate & do NOT let it get you down. I've been there in the past but will not demean you by trying to offer advice as you are your own master. Be assured there is always something positive to find in life if you look hard enough.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Gee whiz, Robert...very sorry to read this...quite a blow...

There are no sane human beings

Scotch & Cigars

Sorry to hear brother, only advice I can give is to enjoy that seafood with friend and family and keep on chugging in the new year, things will turn around!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Sorry to hear brother, only advice I can give is to enjoy that seafood with friend and family and keep on chugging in the new year, things will turn around!!
    really didnt do the seafood thing until I knew all was lost, spaz out

Sorry to hear that.... don't know what to say. Hopefully things turn out ok for you.

Thou Shall Not Doubt Me MoreBeer's Avatar

So sorry to hear this. Keep the faith brother, better days are around the corner. All the best.

Steve
    "I'll Buy That For A Dollar"

Rob, Keep your eyes open and your chin up! This is a tough blow no doubt and I hope you have a good holiday.....I was homeless about 10 years ago durring the holidays and I can say with determination I'm doing O.K. now. PM if you need to blow off some steam! Hang on!

Mark

Like always, we are here for you. I am truly sorry for the predicament that you are in currently.

So sorry to heat this, brother. My parents were there with their dream home when I was in high school, so I can relate on some level. Just keep your head up and keep plugging. Know you have people here for you.

No longer a community member.

Don't know what to say, Just don't give up and Good Luck!

Flatheads and Lead CigarSmokePhilosopher's Avatar

ummm... holy shit...

reality check for sure.

please let us know if theres anything we can do. maybe a collection??? anyone???
    The two scariest sounds you'll ever hear:
    A bang, when you expect a click //////// A click, when you expect a bang

Sorry to hear this. Keep your head up. I'm sure everything will turn up for the better!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast