Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Chance Of Snow.....NOT!

This is a discussion on Chance Of Snow.....NOT! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Batista30 About a foot right there; expecting another 8 inches. Shoveling is fun; at least the snow ...

Re: Chance Of Snow.....NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    About a foot right there; expecting another 8 inches. Shoveling is fun; at least the snow is fluffy.

22 degrees; feels like 9.
    I really hope that we don't get this down here in VA. It started to flurry a little late but my family in NJ said they were getting hit hard. I can't afford another repeat of the last blizzard we had cause I did a number on my back from all that shoveling.

I'd shovel one hour and within 30min the driveway was covered again. I hate mother nature sometimes and the meteorologists cause their "its only going to be 10 inches" turned into 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    About a foot right there; expecting another 8 inches. Shoveling is fun; at least the snow is fluffy.

22 degrees; feels like 9.
    Well, they changed their estimates to another 10 to 15 more inches instead. We'll see how correct they are tomorrow morning. My schedule will be shovel it all and go to my b&m and smoke for the rest of the day.

Scotch & Cigars

Snow has stopped in Staten Island, now the cleanup begins....when I can get a break from work. Have about a foot at my door, 1 1/2 in driveway and my only shoes are some good ole Chuck Taylors, o boy!

Got to 106F here today, just saying.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Scotch & Cigars

Bring me some heat and a Kangaroo and I will let you have at my Devils Weed.

I ended up with about a foot of what feels like wet cement. I am giving the wife another 10 minutes of sleep before I fire up the snowblower.

Scotch & Cigars

We still have powder so I am happy about that, only a shovel and broom here...I think for next year I will invest in a snow blower! I envy my neighbors that just walk up and down the whole block blasting the snow out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Bring me some heat and a Kangaroo and I will let you have at my Devils Weed.
    I'll happily send you about 30F degrees, no charge. F*ck it was horrible for a few hours today.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2