Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chance Of Snow.....NOT!

This is a discussion on Chance Of Snow.....NOT! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and are indeed freezing their arses off as it is going to be 105F ...

Chance Of Snow.....NOT!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and are indeed freezing their arses off as it is going to be 105F here today. Just saying.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Scotch & Cigars

Re: Chance Of Snow.....NOT!

6 inches here so far! Only good thing is I can work from home and enjoy a cigar or three.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

20 here and about 3" of snow
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Its about 33* here.
    We had a few snow flurries outside around lunch time today. Thats EXTREMELY RARE for south MS.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

31/2 inches here. Temperature is around 25 degrees with a blistering wind.

About a foot right there; expecting another 8 inches. Shoveling is fun; at least the snow is fluffy.

22 degrees; feels like 9.

Scotch & Cigars

Daaaamn, I expect my driveway to look like that in a few hours.

Tomorrow will not be fun.

Thou Shall Not Doubt Me MoreBeer's Avatar

Right now the drifts in my yard and driveway are between 2 and 3 feet. Its a friggin mess out there and getting worse. Just chugged out to my shed for a smoke. Had to brush snow off me to knee height. This SUCKS! I'm right on the centrral Jersey Coast and expecting the worse.
    "I'll Buy That For A Dollar"

Disinterested

6+" on the ground and cars. I grew up in a snow state (UT), so I'm really not that impressed. It IS actually fun to watch VA drivers try to deal though

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    6+" on the ground and cars. I grew up in a snow state (UT), so I'm really not that impressed. It IS actually fun to watch VA drivers try to deal though
    Agreed. My parents(who are originally from NJ) tell when it snows an inch in Savannah, schools are closed.

In the middle of a big snowstom right now. Power outages, wind, snow, cold......ugh.
    Been debating on whether to trek out to my truck to have a smoke....not looking so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    In the middle of a big snowstom right now. Power outages, wind, snow, cold......ugh.
    Been debating on whether to trek out to my truck to have a smoke....not looking so good!
    So that's where you were smoking your opus! My gf is saying the same things in Mass. Not the part about smoking in the truck. lol.

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

Heavy s-n-o-w....20 degrees F. with 50 mile an hr. winds. That's faster than the speed limit on my street.

Another good thing about Opus..it's Ok in the house..for me.

One of these days..I am heading for the southwest territories.
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

It aint Christmas without tons of snow and single digit or below temperatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and are indeed freezing their arses off as it is going to be 105F here today. Just saying.
    Not what I want to hear right now, were getting slammed here. Usually we get about 10" a year but now theyre saying were in a blizzard. My gf went to her pops house this am so tomorrow I have to dig myself out and then go dig them out.

Go to weather.com and enter 08251 zip code or click here easier http://www.weather.com/weather/today/08251:4:US

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast