Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to fuel a space shuttle with an Opus X

This is a discussion on How to fuel a space shuttle with an Opus X within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Actually, it takes more than one Opus X. As potent as those babies are, they can't boost a vehicle the ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

How to fuel a space shuttle with an Opus X

Actually, it takes more than one Opus X. As potent as those babies are, they can't boost a vehicle the size of the space shuttle to escape velocity. It will take at least six boxes of the petite lancero size. Just send them to me and I'll show you how it's done.

Just kidding! Actually, the larger the ring gauge, the better. The 52s are great. It will take 60 of them - 30 per solid fuel engine replacement. The trick is to coax these cigars into giving up all their power in a single, sustained burn. This can be done by threading them onto BBQ skewers - 2 per skewer. The skewers can be arranged in a circular pattern inside the empty solid fuel boosters, pointy end down. Connect both ends of each skewer in series to a switched (off) power source, so that when the switch is thrown, the current will flow through all skewers simultaneously, igniting each cigar along its entire length.

Stand a safe distance away. Throw the switch. Hear the roar. Watch the majestic bird soar. Sniff the glorious fumes. Love the smell of Opus rocket fuel in the morning. Smells like heaven.

Sounds like ...

And that, my dear Chad, is how to fuel a space shuttle with Opi X.

Or, you could just try to bribe the solid fuel propellant supplier with a box of them ...
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Scotch & Cigars

Re: How to fuel a space shuttle with an Opus X

I have no idea what you just said but I love it!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mr. Slick's Avatar

So that's why the price of Opi is commonly driven up above retail. NASA has been hoging up the bulk of them.
    Why am I wasting my time talking to an A-hole like you when I could be doing something much more dangerous... like rearrageing my humidor.

I was waiting for this post to occur. Mike, I had to make some changes to your plans....what better way to launch than to use Bill's Supersonic ashtray as a launch site. It will contain most of the waste from the opus cigars.....

On the main fuel tank-Opus X Sharks provide the main fuel with #5s alongside.

On the shuttle itself, nothing gets the job done better done with 2 Reserva D Chateaus and Lost City Piramides!

No cigars were hurt in the making of this photoshoot.
    Last edited by Batista30; 12-29-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

LOL!

Yes, of course, if you happen to have such an ashtray, that would be a great way to handle it. However, most of us don't have access to such a luxury and have to make do with NASA's humble launch facilities ...

Looks like I boosted you too recently to boost you again - virtual RG bump, then!

Oh, and as long as you have Opi to burn ...
    Last edited by Tritones; 12-29-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

hehehe..OpusX! Blast off! A couple of "A"s would put me in orbit.
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Breakaway500 View Post
    hehehe..OpusX! Blast off! A couple of "A"s would put me in orbit.
    Hmmm not a bad idea... think I'll have to try to locate one for my 32, or 33rd b-day. Of course if I lit on my 32nd I'd probably be 33 by the time I finished it.

that's too sweet Vereel! I want a poster. When are you taking orders?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes bigslowrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    No cigars were hurt in the making of this photoshoot.
    and why not????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bigslowrock View Post
    and why not????????????

LOL! Could you imagine the uproar if I damaged the wrappers on any of them? Plus, I probably broke some cardinal rules sticking Sharks to a container just for a few laughs!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes bigslowrock's Avatar

With those sticks and that ask tray, I would irreparably damage those wrappers.

Classic!

Nice work Fellers

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

HO-LEE-CRAP!

I didn't think someone would actually do it! Wow, this forum is absolutely unbelievable! Great post, Mike!

Veeral, you might want to patent that thing. I wouldn't be surprised to see it professionally developed and sold on the market. Nice work! You guys just made my day!

Thanks Chad! I waiting any moment now for the Opus Gods to strike me down with a bold of lighting for that!

You guys are out of your freaking minds! I love it.

btw: If I ever see you treat an innocent Opus that way again..... I will bring the pain!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast