Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Holiday giveth, and taketh....

This is a discussion on Holiday giveth, and taketh.... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So thanks to the new year I have today off, which is great. Thanks to a fellow BOTL, I had ...

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Holiday giveth, and taketh....

So thanks to the new year I have today off, which is great. Thanks to a fellow BOTL, I had planned on smoking a tatuaje face today. He shipped out that cigar and a few others on Tuesday from NY. So with great anticipation I have been tracking and tracking. Well because of a weather delay the two day ship point turned into a three day ship point. So I figured I would still get the face today. Well, just learned that UPS is not delivering today. So I have to wait until Monday. But things could be worse I know that. Now I feel better.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Citizen Zero's Avatar

Re: Holiday giveth, and taketh....

The anticipation will make it that much better Happy New Year brother.

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Thanks and Happy new year to you as well.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Waiting sucks... trust me I know.
    Once you get it don't forget thats its gonna need time to recover from its longer shipment! (unless it was shipped with a water pillow)

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

In the meantime smoke up another cigar for tonight.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.