Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wish Me Luck!!!

This is a discussion on Wish Me Luck!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; That is awesome and very exciting! Hope you get home soon so you can pop the big question. I am ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

Re: Wish Me Luck!!!

That is awesome and very exciting! Hope you get home soon so you can pop the big question. I am sure she will be thrilled. Congrats!

Scotch & Cigars

Best of luck brother, I am sure it will be one of the best nights you have had in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Wish you luck? Nope. We are going to wish you all the happiness & success in the world. Be well & strive to be happy Jordan & Miss "I like Jordan". LOL.

Kindest regards from Warren & Natascha. (You even got Tash's real name!)
    Thank you Warren & Natascha! Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Best of luck brother, I am sure it will be one of the best nights you have had in a long time
    Oh my goodness, and how! lol. Mind wandering... lol

You guys all rock, thank you all very much for the kind words and letting me talk about this, whew! Such a big secret can kill a guy!!! lol.
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

Good Luck Jordan! As I told you before, you're a lucky man and everything will go fine. Hey, if the picture is the actual size of the ring, I don't think any woman would say no to that! In all seriousness, I think it's a great old fashioned gesture asking her dad first, that's how it should be done. Let us know about the great news when it happens brother!

This is great news brother! Sounds like your a lucky guy... go get her!

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Heartfelt congratulations Jordan! And best wishes for a terrific life together!

There are no sane human beings

Holy crap she is pretty!, I have seen your mug shots and figured well you might be able to pull in a 4-5 scale. but you proved me wrong! Actually all kidding aside you both look like a great couple and I truly hope you both have a wonderful life together. You have always showed yourself as a class act Jordan and in life that will always carry rewards.

but seriously do you have a trust fund or something? hehehe
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by gjcab09 View Post

All good but why the hell is Homer in there? Hmmmm? LOL
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Good Luck Jordan! As I told you before, you're a lucky man and everything will go fine. Hey, if the picture is the actual size of the ring, I don't think any woman would say no to that! In all seriousness, I think it's a great old fashioned gesture asking her dad first, that's how it should be done. Let us know about the great news when it happens brother!
    I am lucky as you would not believe! I could go on and on about how amazing she is, but this would turn out to be a long thread! Her parents aren't exactly the old fashioned type, but I still feel like it's the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    ... go get her!
    Oh, believe me, I will! lol

Thanks bud, I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Firedawg View Post
    Holy crap she is pretty!, I have seen your mug shots and figured well you might be able to pull in a 4-5 scale. but you proved me wrong! Actually all kidding aside you both look like a great couple and I truly hope you both have a wonderful life together. You have always showed yourself as a class act Jordan and in life that will always carry rewards.

but seriously do you have a trust fund or something? hehehe
    Hahaha, my first thought for proposing was to take her skydiving. Her instructor pulling the chord could have very well depended on her answer...lol. Oh, you're right on the money, she's way out of my league! I've just gotta get the ring on her finger while I still have her douped!!! lol The ring I'm getting at more of an amazing deal than you'd think, close friend of a friend kind of a deal. I make lowly E-5 pay in the military, but I've been saving for that little thing for quite a while! Lol.
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

Definite congrats - no luck needed.

Have a wonderful life together with much happiness and cigars! And I don't know about old fashioned, but it feels right for sure asking the dad - and does wonders for you're relationship with the inlaws!

Have a great one, and thanks for your service.
    Remis Velisque

This looks like the dance scene from the Charlie Brown Christmas!

No longer a community member.

Did you ever think outside of the service you could have so many new friends so fast brother?

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Bad ass ring and congrats. That friend of a friend thing doesn't work very well when buying CCs but it is always nice when it comes to diamond rings because with friends in the business you always end up with the good stuff.

Double props for asking her father first. That should be a requirement.

Enjoy and be safe and thank you for your service!!
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Best of Luck to you!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Best of luck GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2