Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wish Me Luck!!!

This is a discussion on Wish Me Luck!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Alright folks, I'm kinda excited and terrified as hell, so I've got to put this out there somewhere, and where ...

Wish Me Luck!!!

Alright folks, I'm kinda excited and terrified as hell, so I've got to put this out there somewhere, and where better than here!!! So, as some of you may have seen, I've got myself a little Angel at home who has stuck it out with me for multiple moves around the country and multiple deployments. She's the sweetest, prettiest little thing these eyes have had the fortune of gazing upon and the joy in my world. So, when I get home, I'll have a little surprise for her, and here it is.

So, wish me luck, I'd rather be able to do it in person, but I'm calling her Dad tonight from out here to do the right thing and ask for permission. I say I can't do it in person, because what better of a place to surprise her than the airport when I hit America again?! Either way, hopefully I'll be sharing a nice cigar with him when I get home, as he is a big fan of the stogie as well.

P.S. The surprise is safe, as she doesn't know I'm on this forum yet as I found it out here.
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Surfer24's Avatar

Re: Wish Me Luck!!!

Good luck Jordan. That is one gorgeous ring.

The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you're signing somebody's cast.

No longer a community member.

Good Luck Brother and Congrats early

Maturing Puffer Fish

Sounds awesome!! Nice ring

Classy ring. Good luck!

congrats brother that is one nice ass ring but im sure not nearly as nice as the gal receiving it!

Thanks everyone, I can't wait. I'm sure she'll love it. It's getting mailed to me out here (insured of course) so that I can have it one my way home and handle business when I get off the plane. I'll be sure to let you folks know what the celebration cigar is!!! lol.

Congrats but you could have gotten a smaller rock and more sticks....... jk
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Lucky 13 View Post
    Hahaha, the thought had maybe considered crossing my mind a tad there for a minute... lol. But then I thought, with this bad boy, She's kinda forced to let me have my hobby flourish a little bit... not to mention the servitude... HAHAHA

This will be her, well kind of both of our post deployment presents. Last year it was a car for me that I had been saving for and a shopping spree for her. This year, it's a ring for her, a puppy for us both and I'm going to have to wait and save a bit, but a humidor from Waxingmoon for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Lucky 13 View Post
    HAHAHAHA! Oh my god, that made me choke on my drink.

Congratulations, Jordan. It's tough to find a good one who can handle the military lifestyle. You done good, pal.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

that's an awfully nice ring you have there... though you should have bought mine so I could buy a box Tats, Air Benders, Hemingway, Lost City, Dirty Rats, T52, T9s, more Opus the list goes on, a larger humidor plus have few k to spare. Lol boy I wish I could find a buyer for that thing.

seriously, nice pic/k! It looks great. Good Luck & hopefully the full version of Grats is in order in due time.

Thank you guys very, very much! I had to post it, I've been so freaking excited and couldn't tell anyone! lol.

Here's a picture of the poor doomed lady looking cute as always, even in the freezing snow after a long day snowboarding.

I'm sure you can't wait for you to get back State Side and make it formal .... Congratulations!!!!!
    ViVat Jesus!

Congratulations Jordan! I wish you and your wife the best of luck!

Wish you luck? Nope. We are going to wish you all the happiness & success in the world. Be well & strive to be happy Jordan & Miss "I like Jordan". LOL.

Kindest regards from Warren & Natascha. (You even got Tash's real name!)
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast