Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My LiL Mama is the BEST!!!

This is a discussion on My LiL Mama is the BEST!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Last night we are sitting around and talking and she asks me how my cigar thing is going. She has ...

My LiL Mama is the BEST!!!

Last night we are sitting around and talking and she asks me how my cigar thing is going. She has notice that it has turned into quite a hobby. She asks me what I have learned so I tell her all the stuff I have learned here From Kitty liter to Winodors. She was wanting to see the sticks I have so I gave her a little tour(i am still starting haha). I get to my lone Opus and start telling her about it and she tells me I should smoke it tonight. I tell her that they are pricey and i was saving it (for what I dont know) and she let out."whats the point of haveing it and spending the $ if your not going to smoke it" ? So like a good husband I did what she said...haha
    Needless to say it was Enjoyable(not that I have to tell you guys)
    Just wanted to brag on my Wife!!!

JH

Re: My LiL Mama is the BEST!!!

Good stuff brother. sounds like you got yourself a good one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hall25 View Post
    Last night we are sitting around and talking and she asks me how my cigar thing is going. She has notice that it has turned into quite a hobby. She asks me what I have learned so I tell her all the stuff I have learned here From Kitty liter to Winodors. She was wanting to see the sticks I have so I gave her a little tour(i am still starting haha). I get to my lone Opus and start telling her about it and she tells me I should smoke it tonight. I tell her that they are pricey and i was saving it (for what I dont know) and she let out."whats the point of haveing it and spending the $ if your not going to smoke it" ? So like a good husband I did what she said...haha

JH

You are a lucky man Jared.
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by Hall25 View Post

JH
    my thoughts exactly!

nice, a good reason to buy more....hope you enjoyed it.
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

You might want to check the credit card statement. Me thinks someone went on a shopping spree!
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Firedawg View Post
    You might want to check the credit card statement. Me thinks someone went on a shopping spree!
    Exactly what I was thinking and I've only been married a few years!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

You got yourself a keeper....buy her something nice and let her know how much you appreciate her for her interest in something you enjoy. Nice Dinner...tennis bracelet...overnight stay with a romantic theme?
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Puffer Fish with many spikes baderjkbr's Avatar

Good lady.

No longer a community member.

Sound like you have someone to brag about, congrats brother!

Now that's one heck of a Lady you got yourself there! Just remember, positive reinforcement, she defenitely needs at least flowers now! lol
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

Well I took her out to a nice steak dinner last night. Now time for leftover steak for dinner (she works 2-10) followed by a smoke.

JH