Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1000th post... long read

This is a discussion on 1000th post... long read within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Congrats Erich and I am glad to have met yah! You have always been a kind and generous BOTL. Your ...

Re: 1000th post... long read

Congrats Erich and I am glad to have met yah! You have always been a kind and generous BOTL. Your presence on this board is a large part what makes this board special. I have always been honored to have you on the Friends List. Hope to see the 2000 post soon.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

(Dabbing tear from eye) - And it seems like only last June that you started out in this great ocean, and now, here you are, armed with all manner of spikes ... sigh ... how time flies ...

Congrats on the 1000, and like everyone else has said, I'm looking forward to 1000 more. And more, and more ...

From the Puffer with more hot air than spikes ...
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Kat Krap Kontanment Media JustOneMoreStick's Avatar

Very well put and you can take that from the feather ruffle in chief.
    Alcohol is to stupidity as steroids are to athletics...."performance" enhancers

Congrats! Many great people in here. I agree. I think the maturity of people on this board is what makes it great.

Erich- As others have said -congratulations on being a contributing member and reaching the 1000 post mark! I knew right away that you were a genuine BOTL when I joined and also feel we are fortunate to have members like you be strong participants!

If you think the first thousand posts were fun imagine what the next thousand shall bring!!! It really is what you choose to make it here on Puff. I look forward to more bombs, trades, group buys , etc with ya!

We all make this a great place to hang out and thanks for recognizing that and stating it!
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2