Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fractured...

This is a discussion on Fractured... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Damnit. I was in the middle of doing some ice removal - thank you, weather, for jumping between -10 and ...

Fractured...

Damnit. I was in the middle of doing some ice removal - thank you, weather, for jumping between -10 and 35 degrees each day for the past week and making everything a slippery hell - when I lost my footing on a concrete step.

Ended up chipping and fracturing around my left elbow. It hurts. I haven't broken anything since I was a kid and I forgot how crappy it is. I could get by if it was somewhere else on my arm but right on the elbow is terrible.

Everyone else dealing with this winter, be safe. Pay attention to what you're doing, I certainly wasn't.

Re: Fractured...

Sorry to hear this brother. I hope you heal fast and well
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Aww that freakin blows. Sorry to hear this brother! I hate the winter, hopefully you have a quick recovery brother!

Andrew, awww come on man! I know when you really injured yourself! It was when you packaged awesome bombs for Zach and I, stuffing them full. They were too heavy for you to carry and THEN you slipped and lost your balance. Get better and stay safe buddy!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Reino's Avatar

Sorry to hear, hope you heal quickly and get some warmer weather soon!

Thanks guys. I'm right-handed so thankfully I still have that arm at 100%.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

Move to SC! It's beautiful. Get one decent snow a year, enough so it is nice and pretty! Then we just sit back and feel sorry for our friends to the north.
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Reino View Post
    Sorry to hear, hope you heal quickly and get some warmer weather soon!
    I would kill for it. Nights are consistently getting from -4 to -9. It's too cold. They're calling for it to break, though - we should be getting back to a balmy 20 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Andrew, awww come on man! I know when you really injured yourself! It was when you packaged awesome bombs for Zach and I, stuffing them full. They were too heavy for you to carry and THEN you slipped and lost your balance. Get better and stay safe buddy!
    Shhhh, I have to look more manly in front of my fellow BOTLs. Just tell everyone I hurt myself wrestling tornados or something.

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Sorry to hear that man. Get healed up quickly. I hope it's not your smoking elbow!!

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amlique View Post
    Then we just sit back and feel sorry for our friends to the north.
    Sit back in the 60 degree weather and feel sorry.

Snow, ice, slush its all crappy. Sorry for your fall.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Hopefully your left arm isn't the one you use all the time. If you're a righty then that would be some good news. Get well soon!

Gah!!!!

Sorry to hear that Andrew-

Thanks for thinking about reminding us in the midst of your pain...

I hope it heals fast for you.
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. And to all of you living in a warm climate right now...

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes, guys. And to all of you living in a warm climate right now...

haha, it's mid-70s here now. If it makes you feel better, another coach and I stayed on the ice rink after coaching. About an hour in, I caught a rut and slammed my knee into the ice. :P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast