Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I had a dream...

This is a discussion on I had a dream... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...last night. It consisted of this...on a black screen, on continuous loop for about 2 hours. How do I know ...

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

I had a dream...

...last night. It consisted of this...on a black screen, on continuous loop for about 2 hours. How do I know this? I woke up at 4 to use the bathroom, went back to bed, woke again at 6. It played the WHOLE DAMN TIME! Now I'm cranky and it's still stuck in my head! DAMN YOU SANDMAN!

Want to experience my dream for yourself? It's easy...just close your eyes, clear your mind and push "play"...

over...and over...and over....

There are no sane human beings

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Re: I had a dream...

"fat kids, skinny kids"

Just imagine if they tried that today. No way in hell it would make it, lol.

Thanks, I had to push play.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

LOL. Rod.

Bahahahahahahahahahaahaa!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Virtual sent since it won't allow me...

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Holy Crap! You listened to that one a loop all night while sleeping? I think I would wake up insane and the jingle would be the only thing my mind could focus on for the entire day after.

I used to listen to rock music at loud volumes as a kid when going to sleep and I think that may have done some damage, but after that banjo janglin Armour hot dog jingle you posted it would make act like this
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BDog View Post
    Holy Crap! You listened to that one a loop all night while sleeping? I think I would wake up insane and the jingle would be the only thing my mind could focus on for the entire day after.

I used to listen to rock music at loud volumes as a kid when going to sleep and I think that may have done some damage, but after that banjo janglin Armour hot dog jingle you posted it would make act like this
    Essentially, that's what happened...only the loop was in my brain...just popped in and started playing as I was dreaming. Took hours to get rid of it once I awoke!...I hadn't even been thinking of hot dogs!
    I've had a few weird nostalgic things pop into my dreams lately though.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    Virtual sent since it won't allow me...
    Thanks Phil!

There are no sane human beings

Puffer Fish with many spikes baderjkbr's Avatar

I think I can go for a hot dog.