Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fack You Highway!

This is a discussion on Fack You Highway! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by dj1340 If it was I-75 then who knows, it's not really a highway but an obstacle course. ...

Re: Fack You Highway!

Quote Originally Posted by dj1340 View Post
    If it was I-75 then who knows, it's not really a highway but an obstacle course. Sorry to hear of your misfortune, glad it wasn't worse.
    Your not shitting dude. Everyday I drive up and down that damn freeway and duck and swerve to miss the pots holes on that road. I call and bitch just about every month to ODOT to fix some damn holes to keep from tearing cars up or accidents.

Some of these holes get so big and so bad from letting them go, it's crazy. One of these days there is going to be a very serious accident caused from a pot hole and the city and ODOT are going to be in some very serious shit. and when they do, I'm going to laugh my ass off cause they deserve it.

Kat Krap Kontanment Media JustOneMoreStick's Avatar

And I thought my near miss with a bald eagle was a good story I will have to remember to watch for geese when I am in Nevada
    Alcohol is to stupidity as steroids are to athletics...."performance" enhancers

Full grown Puffer Fish stevodenteufel's Avatar

I once lost 1/4th of my car in a crash once if that makes you feel better

I don't know if you saw my post from last week but I know all about road debris..... I ran over a car door on the highway ..... so yes fack you highway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2