Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Why did I buy a humidor?

This is a discussion on Why did I buy a humidor? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Into the Wild Blue Yonder Frinkiac7's Avatar

Re: Why did I buy a humidor?

A toasty 3 and flurries here. Enjoy your weather!

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Brian enough of your whining, come here and shovel for me next winter, and deal with idiot drivers! O and give me your humidor I'll take care of it Jo problem!
    You think you deal with idiot drivers?!? Dude, when your neighbors get old they COME DOWN HERE! So they're idiots and they can't see/hear! I'll get right on sending the humi up for you, I'll be sure to let my dog personally season it for you first.

Justin, the weather here always sucks! haha. It's the humidity, if it's 40* here it feels like 20* with little humidity. It's bone chilling how cold it feels and that's not from a stupid Floridian... I'm with you guys from up North, when it's 40* up the East coast, it's t-shirt weather! I do play hockey after all, I'm used to the cold.

Veeral, ...that's not so much a Tampa thing as more of a Boca Raton thing. Yup, I said it! LOL. JK to my Jewish friends.

its been snowing for the past 2 days here in Nebraska so i wish it was 80. but then again a Nebraska 80 is different from a Florida 80.
    My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them. -W. Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2