Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why did I buy a humidor?

This is a discussion on Why did I buy a humidor? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; It's still February and it's nearly 80* outside and it's 65% humidity. It feels like it's about 100* in the ...

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Why did I buy a humidor?

It's still February and it's nearly 80* outside and it's 65% humidity. It feels like it's about 100* in the sun. Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Stupid groundhog, I'm going to Punxsutawney to punch Phil in his big fat head. /end mini-rant.

Re: Why did I buy a humidor?

Quit your whining. Move up north and in a few days you'll be begging for warm weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Quit your whining. Move up north and in a few days you'll be begging for warm weather.

I agree with Veeral, it frickin snowed last night in N.E. I don't feel for you at all. lol

How do you like the support system here Brian? LOL. Sorry, we can't help it dude.

How do you like the support system here Brian? LOL. Sorry, we can't help it dude.

I was pumped at the groundhogs day this year!

I feel the love oozing today for sure! Yeah winter is pretty much over in South Florida! 86 and humid again! Feels like summer came back early!

Wish I was back up north!!!!!
    I got 'em So I smoke 'em

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish carpenter's Avatar

I am yet another fellow northerner sickened at this post. Especially when I have been sitting here thinking I need to go shovel my driveway and procrastinating as much as possible. At least next week they are saying it might make it into the 40's a little.

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

I think I'll bomb him with my electric bill from the heater I run in the garage just so I can have a cigar

Quote Originally Posted by angryeaglesfan View Post
    I think I'll bomb him with my electric bill from the heater I run in the garage just so I can have a cigar
    rotfl

Quote Originally Posted by angryeaglesfan View Post
    +1...

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Hey now, be nice! Take a look at my electric bill with the A/C on all day and it's miserable to smoke outside right now! It looks like my B&M lounge might be getting some use. I'd MUCH rather be cold then hot and sweaty, you guys are nuts.

BTW, if any of you need to season a humidor send it down and I'll put it on my porch.

Scotch & Cigars

Brian enough of your whining, come here and shovel for me next winter, and deal with idiot drivers! O and give me your humidor I'll take care of it Jo problem!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish carpenter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BMack View Post

BTW, if any of you need to season a humidor send it down and I'll put it on my porch.

That is funny. And since I work outside everyone always asks which is worse winter or summer, i always say summer is uncomfortable winter can be down right painful. But I know how you feel in winter I am wishing for summer and in summer I am wishing for winter. Hope you find some cooler weather soon.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish REDROMMY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carpenter View Post
    I am yet another fellow northerner sickened at this post. Especially when I have been sitting here thinking I need to go shovel my driveway and procrastinating as much as possible. At least next week they are saying it might make it into the 40's a little.
    This! Lake Erie takes care of Buffalo for the winter really well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast