Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Official Torment ZK post

This is a discussion on Official Torment ZK post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Big Bull You'll need to creat your own private group in PUFF...lke we did then... Other wise....we ...

Re: Official Torment ZK post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bull View Post
    You'll need to creat your own private group in PUFF...lke we did then...

Other wise....we know all!!
    Look at 6B acting all tough!

It takes a lot of guts for one little guy (Craig) to stand up to all you bullies. I mean, you guys come in here and start throwing bombs around like it's nothing, destroying people's mailboxes - destroying people's lives - but I bet if we met you in a dark alley by yourself you wouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Look at 6B acting all tough!

It takes a lot of guts for one little guy (Craig) to stand up to all you bullies. I mean, you guys come in here and start throwing bombs around like it's nothing, destroying people's mailboxes - destroying people's lives - but I bet if we met you in a dark alley by yourself you wouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger.

Andrew - you've got the kind of moxie it takes to be a ZK - was this a freudian way to get invited? I can make that dream happen for you... just one little PM and.... well ----

Andrew - you've got the kind of moxie it takes to be a ZK - was this a freudian way to get invited? I can make that dream happen for you... just one little PM and.... well ----

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    ...wake me when something interesting happens.

Ok
    0310 3490 0002 1034 7593

I in the face of the ZK.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by djangos View Post
    Damn! People are getting real serious about this!! And as we should!! ZK is not going to take this lying down!! WTG guys! More coming next week LOL!!
    Yeah, we'll see what happens to who next week ....... Just sayin.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    Ok
    0310 3490 0002 1034 7593

I in the face of the ZK.

Swany - did you want to join us too. We can always use a good "gunner". PM applies??

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Swany - did you want to join us too. We can always use a good "gunner". PM applies??
    Recruiting in the torment ZK thread. That is good stuff right there. Keep your enemies close type thing?
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Guess they'll be asking us to join next...
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

While I applaud your efforts (except when 6B goes around bullying people ) I have to decline the invitation. "I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member."

I'm more of a Lone Gunman.

ZK... you guys must be desperate to come on my thread and try to recruit....

LMAO We don't want to join the ZK we want to DESTROY You MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I've had to rebuild my mailbox over and over, for this I will pay you back, not now, but when you least expect it....

Until such time I shall be the MOUTH of the RESISTANCE against the evil tyranny of the ZK Goon Squad LOL LOL

... ... ... ...

Fear not my fellow free men we shall fight till the end......
    The Krazy Kanuck

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Freedoooooooooooooooom!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Well, I will have to think about it. In the mean time, you should send me a roster with ALL the Z K's on it w/ addy's while I think about it.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    Until such time I shall be the MOUTH of the RESISTANCE against the evil tyranny of the ZK Goon Squad LOL LOL
    This ain't no lie...
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

ZK........

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Recruiting in the torment ZK thread. That is good stuff right there. Keep your enemies close type thing?
    Enemy of my enemy is my friend!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Guess they'll be asking us to join next...
    Thought you had your own team - Oh, my bad....

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast