Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Official Torment ZK post

This is a discussion on Official Torment ZK post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; What is the origination of Kill Killa? Who is this Zilla you are Killa-ing? I thought I saw some Shuckins ...

Re: Official Torment ZK post

What is the origination of Kill Killa? Who is this Zilla you are Killa-ing? I thought I saw some Shuckins bombs with a Godzilla pic included. Is that the reference? I have to learn about the many different cigars and learn about these turf wars?

Hopefully for one of the mad bombings someone throws in some tupperware, or a cooler, or a wine fridge or a humidor. 20 boxes to one poor soul without proper storage? That's loco.

Is there a wiki page for all this silliness?

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    What is the origination of Kill Killa? Who is this Zilla you are Killa-ing? I thought I saw some Shuckins bombs with a Godzilla pic included. Is that the reference? I have to learn about the many different cigars and learn about these turf wars?
    Well, the zilla killas came about a couple of months ago. Zilla is Shukins pet dinosaur. The zilla killas were tormenting too msny poor botl's, so everyone decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. It's all in good fun bro.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    Well, the zilla killas came about a couple of months ago. Zilla is Shukins pet dinosaur. The zilla killas were tormenting too msny poor botl's, so everyone decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. It's all in good fun bro.
    Damn! Best synopsis I have seen in a while!! A+

You forgot to mention, it was all peaceful until I came in and started yapping and rilled everyone up with my MOUTH

LMAO
    The Krazy Kanuck

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Pet dinosaur? Pet dinosaur?!!
    I think Zilla would take exception to that meek description.

Zilla is an awe inspiring, titanic pre-historic creature of immense size and strength. With his stronger than adamantium claws and atomic fire breath he wrecks havoc on all who displeases him. After the petting zoo incident and subsequent firing from his paper route he decided to run for mayor, befriend Dr. Bomb, and save Shuckins from a mediocre existence.
    Oh, and last but not least, the ZK's took him DOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by piperdown View Post
    Pet dinosaur? Pet dinosaur?!!
    I think Zilla would take exception to that meek description.

Zilla is an awe inspiring, titanic pre-historic creature of immense size and strength. With his stronger than adamantium claws and atomic fire breath he wrecks havoc on all who displeases him. After the petting zoo incident and subsequent firing from his paper route he decided to run for mayor, befriend Dr. Bomb, and save Shuckins from a mediocre existence.
    Oh, and last but not least, the ZK's took him DOWN!
    Story doesn't end there, the Triumvirate then annihilated ZK, followed by a flyby from the ZK Resistance for added measure. And also a few solo hits on ZK.
    The Krazy Kanuck

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    Story doesn't end there, the Triumvirate then annihilated ZK, followed by a flyby from the ZK Resistance for added measure. And also a few solo hits on ZK.

And we're still going strong.......

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piperdown View Post
    And we're still going strong.......
    Stronger than ever...bringing in carefull selected new recruits and bombing like mad. Seems to me that the WSBS is guys that were rejected by ZK...what a sad, sad existence.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Stronger than ever...bringing in carefull selected new recruits and bombing like mad. Seems to me that the WSBS is guys that were rejected by ZK...what a sad, sad existence.
    I didn't have an offer to reject... LOL so it was easy for me to attack without reservation.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    I didn't have an offer to reject... LOL so it was easy for me to attack without reservation.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    That is true Craig...we knew that you weren't "one of us" after you joined and had 900 posts in 5 minutes. LOL

That is true Craig...we knew that you weren't "one of us" after you joined and had 900 posts in 5 minutes. LOL
    That's right I stand in plain sight, and don't attack from the shadows like the ZK Goon Squad LOL LOL
    The Krazy Kanuck

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Seems to me that the WSBS is guys that were rejected by ZK...what a sad, sad existence.
    Rejected? Hell I was here a whole week before I was a WSBS with you in my sights. There was never a thought of attempting to align with the horde that is the ZK.

I take down hordes. I don't join them.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Rejected? Hell I was here a whole week before I was a WSBS with you in my sights. There was never a thought of attempting to align with the horde that is the ZK.

I take down hordes. I don't join them.
    I do have to admit...you fellas hit me fairly hard (for noobs) but there isn't even a dent in the ZK's armor never mind "taking down". It will be a cold day in hell before anyone (yeah, I am talking to you too Shuckins, Smelvis, and Jenady) and THE ROCK MEANS ANYONE takes down the FORCE that is Zilla Killas Inc!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

The more one thinks they are invincible, the sweeter the victory when they finally fall.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post

The more one thinks they are invincible, the sweeter the victory when they finally fall.
    Oh, it isn't about thinking we are invincable...we ARE INVINCABLE (as opposed to what the WSPS is, INVISIBLE!

...This ain't the light-weight, cake mix shit that you're used to
    Teflon territory you just can't shoot through
    You gon shoot who? (Who?) Not even on your best day
    Rollin the Wild West way, givin it up
    Leavin the whole world stuck not givin a f*ck

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast