Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Official Torment ZK post

This is a discussion on Official Torment ZK post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Invisibility is a pretty powerful tool. I am okay with that....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Re: Official Torment ZK post

Invisibility is a pretty powerful tool. I am okay with that.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Invisibility is a pretty powerful tool. I am okay with that.
    Agreed. Though we prefer the term "stealth".
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Agreed. Though we prefer the term "stealth".
    Stealth squid... I like that.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    . . . Seems to me that the WSBS is guys that were rejected by ZK...what a sad, sad existence.
    Your "rejection", in this specific instance of usage and only provided by it you mean a TOTAL and RADICAL rejection of ZK and all they stand for (as, in fact, WSBS were the REJECTORS), implies simply a kind of negation (perhaps to the point of invisibility) or even points to some degree of DESTRUCTION of that which has been rejected, be it partially or wholly.

It was in South Korea in 1994 that I first learned of an English word that most aptly applies here. I admit it is not a word I have ever once used, nor do I think I will ever have the occasion to use it again. But for ZK I offer this:

Floccinaucinihilipilification = an act or instance of judging something to be worthless; the estimation of something as valueless

So, ZK.
    In short.

Go floccs yourself.

Gentlemen!
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Oh Terry... You crack me up man.

Well, happy to be of service. But that first paragraph makes absolutely no sense - surely I need some coffee.

Good thing it's Friday, and we've got some damn fine weather in store this weekend.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Lol, that is short for wtf does that mean?!

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Good thing it's Friday, and we've got some damn fine weather in store this weekend.
    I fully intend to take advantage on some of the local courses. Give me the opportunity to share some of the stash with some good friends. Rest up a little bit before unleashing some hell next week.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

I fully intend to take advantage on some of the local courses. Give me the opportunity to share some of the stash with some good friends. Rest up a little bit before unleashing some hell next week.
    Hellraiser!

Cominachaaayyeeeaaahhhh!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    I do have to admit...you fellas hit me fairly hard (for noobs) but there isn't even a dent in the ZK's armor never mind "taking down". It will be a cold day in hell before anyone (yeah, I am talking to you too Shuckins, Smelvis, and Jenady) and THE ROCK MEANS ANYONE takes down the FORCE that is Zilla Killas Inc!
    Whatever. This is how Kipp "THE ROCK" looks from our angle...

On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

^^^ ^^^

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Whatever. This is how Kipp "THE ROCK" looks from our angle...

Lol, that pretty much sums it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockholms View Post
    +

= Torment & Pain
    Torment & Pain
    ViVat Jesus!

Two ZK torments are in the air, flapping their wings as we speak!

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Two ZK torments are in the air, flapping their wings as we speak!
    Don't you mean gums... LOL LOL
    The Krazy Kanuck

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast