Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Official Torment ZK post

This is a discussion on Official Torment ZK post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Starbuck LOL. Ah ok. I must have missed the whole story to all of this. Hard to ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Re: Official Torment ZK post

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    LOL. Ah ok. I must have missed the whole story to all of this. Hard to keep up with everything on this board...lol.

So PrimeTime. Who are the rest of his goons? Bunch of noobs?
    There are quite a few of us, and there are also quite a few that "ride" with us but aren't officially Zilla Killa, Inc. Never know who we are going to recruit for a bombing run (even had the top dog join us for one bomb....) You just never know what tricks we will pull out of our hats.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    There are quite a few of us, and there are also quite a few that "ride" with us but aren't officially Zilla Killa, Inc. Never know who we are going to recruit for a bombing run (even had the top dog join us for one bomb....) You just never know what tricks we will pull out of our hats.
    Yeah I saw that but I have a serious question? How did you get the propeller spinning thing to stop while you were pulling things out of you hat

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Yeah I saw that but I have a serious question? How did you get the propeller spinning thing to stop while you were pulling things out of you hat
    Oh, we took those off a long time ago...no longer need to fly out our deliveries ourselves any longer! We can now afford USPS!

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

More importantly, do they wear the hats on top of the helmets or underneath? And which of you lick the windows on the bus??

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Zkk! Zkk! Zkk! Zkk! Zkk!

...what?
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    I can neither confirm nor deny that I actually stated that...
    Stated what? :shifty:
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Just figured that I would stop into the thread of the unloved and unwanted...it is the thread of the misfits, so it seems. How are we all doing today?

Yeah Dave
    A few upstart wanna Be's but nice guy's so we don't hurt em to much, can't blame a puffer for riding the short bus that would be mommas fault
    Agree Dave. It's takes time and most of all it's a lot of fun. Will def be keeping my eye out for these gents!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Just figured that I would stop into the thread of the unloved and unwanted...it is the thread of the misfits, so it seems. How are we all doing today?
    Apparently we're going to be watching the destruction of ZK this week

The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    Apparently we're going to be watching the destruction of ZK this week

Where do you get that from Craig?? We aren't going anywhere.....
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bull View Post
    Where do you get that from Craig?? We aren't going anywhere.....
    This post says otherwise.... didn't you get the memo LOL

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...er-attack.html
    The Krazy Kanuck

Craig, the mouth of the Labia....the Candian bowel movement. When will you learn, silly little boy, that just because ZK might be under attack does NOT mean that we are going anywhere. We will absorb whatever anyone wants to dish out and we will regroup and take care of our business....you just sit back and watch the firework show that ZK Inc will put on.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

I'm with you Craig, I have seen so far how the ZK organize for an attack. And honestly its like watching a bunch of outfielders running into each other to catch the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockholms View Post
    I'm with you Craig, I have seen so far how the ZK organize for an attack. And honestly its like watching a bunch of outfielders running into each other to catch the ball
    Ah....another blip on the radar..........
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Agree Dave. It's takes time and most of all it's a lot of fun. Will def be keeping my eye out for these gents!
    David - glad to see you over here. The ZK's have racked up several targets in the last few months. Our MO is "mass bombings" of 5 / 10 or 20 bombs at a time. We took on Zilla in the first mass bombing (I think around 20+ participated).

We also do a lot of charity work for both Dave's and the Troops. Some apparently don't care for our craziness (even though they've been recipients of our generosity) - others, we know, jest in simply good natured ribbing.

But make no mistake about this: Our Leader, Kipp, aka Captain Ass, (primetime76 here on Puff) is about the CRAZIEST person you'll ever know and there is no end in sight to the ZK's delivering goods and services to our fellow BOTL, Troops, and anyone who supports either!

And you would be a perfect fit to our crew (of course it's by invitation only but I can certainly arrange that!)

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast