Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Official Torment ZK post

This is a discussion on Official Torment ZK post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Oldmso54 But make no mistake about this: Our Leader, Kipp, aka Captain Ass, (primetime76 here on Puff) ...

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Re: Official Torment ZK post

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    But make no mistake about this: Our Leader, Kipp, aka Captain Ass, (primetime76 here on Puff) is about the CRAZIEST person you'll ever know and there is no end in sight to the ZK's delivering goods and services to our fellow BOTL, Troops, and anyone who supports either! [/I]
    Even a crazy dictator can be taken down by a sniper hiding in an Evergreen.

...as can any of his henchmen.

Just sayin'!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post

Just sayin'!

My friends son is a Navy Seal - the problem as a sniper isn't getting your target (that's the easy part) - the problem (and the hard part) is escaping after you've pulled the trigger.

Just sayin'!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

The bear, as part of the ZKs, thinks knights (and WyldKnyghts) are great...crunchy on the outside and a great filling inside.....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Just sayin'!

Gotta watch out for snipers. Once something's in their crosshairs, watch out.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

I just learned my lesson about the crosshairs, you crazy basthad !!!! Posted in bombs !!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Apparently the ZK has some new Targets !!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Just remember, ZK naysayers...you can't shoot what you can't see! We will regroup, take in the generosity and epic bombs of late and then plot our revenge....you might think that this latest bombing run against us has us defeated, worried, running scared...if that is what you think, then you don't know ZK very well...we are taking it all in and calculating our revenge...again, my friends, the object is not to win the battle, the object is to win the war...and we WILL win this war!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Just remember, ZK naysayers...you can't shoot what you can't see! We will regroup, take in the generosity and epic bombs of late and then plot our revenge....you might think that this latest bombing run against us has us defeated, worried, running scared...if that is what you think, then you don't know ZK very well...we are taking it all in and calculating our revenge...again, my friends, the object is not to win the battle, the object is to win the war...and we WILL win this war!
    They can try and fight the good fight all they want...we still have many among our ranks...some aren't as vocal...

Bomb us all you wany na sayers...you can't bomb us all!!
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bull View Post
    They can try and fight the good fight all they want...we still have many among our ranks...some aren't as vocal...

Bomb us all you wany na sayers...you can't bomb us all!!
    bold words!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Just remember, ZK naysayers...you can't shoot what you can't see!
    Sure doesn't look like you are trying to hide.

Just keep walking around in broad day light going . Will make it all the sweeter of a victory in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    the problem as a sniper isn't getting your target (that's the easy part) - the problem (and the hard part) is escaping after you've pulled the trigger.
    We're ready and willing to suffer for the cause!

So says the mighty leader. You think you can indimidate us. You think you can rule from on high with no consequence. You think you can crush the resistance. You can't. We will spring up time and again.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

We're ready and willing to suffer for the cause!

So says the mighty leader. You think you can indimidate us. You think you can rule from on high with no consequence. You think you can crush the resistance. You can't. We will spring up time and again.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!
    Dude...YOU are a cat with chpsticks pretending to be a ninja..>WE, on the other hand, are a heavily armed cigar bombing tactical unit. You tell me, grasshopper, who do you like in this fight...you don't bring chopsticks to a bomb fight!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Dude...YOU are a cat with chpsticks pretending to be a ninja..>WE, on the other hand, are a heavily armed cigar bombing tactical unit.

Hmm. Touche.

Still. Viva la resistance!

Quote Originally Posted by piperdown View Post
    The bear, as part of the ZKs, thinks knights (and WyldKnyghts) are great...crunchy on the outside and a great filling inside.....
    Eric have you been spying on me in the shower????????
    The Krazy Kanuck

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piperdown View Post

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast