Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Official Torment ZK post

This is a discussion on Official Torment ZK post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Zilla's going down. One member at a time. Ya'll are up against the 3 biggest hitters on puff right now. ...

Re: Official Torment ZK post

Zilla's going down. One member at a time. Ya'll are up against the 3 biggest hitters on puff right now. If you picked one of those they can, and Im pretty sure they already have, destroy the whole Z K.

So I will just sit back and watch the destruction.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Just remember, ZK naysayers...you can't shoot what you can't see! We will regroup, take in the generosity and epic bombs of late and then plot our revenge....you might think that this latest bombing run against us has us defeated, worried, running scared...if that is what you think, then you don't know ZK very well...we are taking it all in and calculating our revenge...again, my friends, the object is not to win the battle, the object is to win the war...and we WILL win this war!
    Did I not tell you all that this man is FLAT OUT CRAZY!! Kipps propbably too young to remember the movie "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" but I swear Kipp is the reincarnation of Jack Nicholson in that movie!!

Now if he only had Jacks money -LOL! Lead us on Fearless Leader

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Dude...YOU are a cat with chpsticks pretending to be a ninja..>WE, on the other hand, are a heavily armed cigar bombing tactical unit. You tell me, grasshopper, who do you like in this fight...you don't bring chopsticks to a bomb fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Hmm. Touche.

Still. Viva la resistance!
    Freakin laughing out loud in my office right now!! That is hilarious!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0310 3490 0002 1034 7593

People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Hmm... Now I am going to be sitting around trying to think of how to disarm a bomb with chopsticks...

King of All Puffer Fish KcJason1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    Zilla's going down. One member at a time. Ya'll are up against the 3 biggest hitters on puff right now. If you picked one of those they can, and Im pretty sure they already have, destroy the whole Z K.

So I will just sit back and watch the destruction.
    I don't think they can get us all.. Or at least that quickly..

Speaking of.. I'm waiting on something for some bombs that are launching later this week..

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Hmm... Now I am going to be sitting around trying to think of how to disarm a bomb with chopsticks...

Haha. Next bomb I get, I'm holding every single stick I smoke with chopsticks.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Quote Originally Posted by KcJason1 View Post
    I don't think they can get us all.. Or at least that quickly..

Speaking of.. I'm waiting on something for some bombs that are launching later this week..

All I can to this is HOOAH

All I can to this is HOOAH
    Join us.. ZK's for lyfe! If you don't roll with the best, you die like the rest!

Jason

Join us.. ZK's for lyfe! If you don't roll with the best, you die like the rest!

Jason
    So now you guys are offering everyone to join ZK????

What happen to a select few crazy men?????
    The Krazy Kanuck

Jason
    Yeah, so, I'm an idiot. It really does appear ZK has scouts hiding out everywhere. Trying to trick dumb soldiers such as myself to join forces. But HELL NO, I SAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Haha. Next bomb I get, I'm holding every single stick I smoke with chopsticks.
    Awesome, make sure you post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    So now you guys are offering everyone to join ZK????

What happen to a select few crazy men?????
    You must prove yourself before getting invited into the greatest organization in the world!!!

I would hate to be an outsider! LoL

Yeah, so, I'm an idiot. It really does appear ZK has scouts hiding out everywhere. Trying to trick dumb soldiers such as myself to join forces. But HELL NO, I SAY.
    Your right.. I should of gathered intelligence... another reason ZK's are the BEST at what we do!!!

You must prove yourself before getting invited into the greatest organization in the world!!!

I would hate to be an outsider! LoL
    Looks pretty damn good from out here.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast