Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Official Torment ZK post

This is a discussion on Official Torment ZK post within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I seriously laugh out loud in my office when I get on here and read these posts. You guys are ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: Official Torment ZK post

I seriously laugh out loud in my office when I get on here and read these posts. You guys are the best entertainment I get here at work. I'm gonna miss the rhetoric and bantering when I'm gone for 8 days (well, maybe not)

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    I seriously laugh out loud in my office when I get on here and read these posts. You guys are the best entertainment I get here at work. I'm gonna miss the rhetoric and bantering when I'm gone for 8 days (well, maybe not)
    I was thinking pretty much the same thing as I was walking into work this morning. I haven't had as much fun in the office since... well, I better not talk about that (statute of limitations and all).

But truly you guys have made my days all that brighter (if a man can say that), even if it has put a small dint in the old billable hour thing...

Safe trips to you, Shawn, there and back.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by fivespdcat View Post
    I will concede this image has put me in some kind of trance.
    Very effective...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I will concede this image has put me in some kind of trance.
    Very effective...
    I love google images, you can find just about anything you need!

Removed per request

yeah,i laughed so hard i accidentally bombed 3 people...lol

9405 5036 9930 0113 5190 92
    9405 5036 9930 0113 5190 54
    9405 5036 9930 0113 5190 85

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Ron, you are out of control!

Who woke up the Giant?????

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post

아이고!
    One momentary lapse of attention, one little minor indiscretion, all resulting from what I now know to be intentional misdirection on the part of the ZKs, and shuckins shows up!

Is this what happens when one forgets who the keeper of the "Z" really is?

We're all done for, done for...
    Last edited by ProbateGeek; 05-26-2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: rethinking
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

It's like the fat kid finally stood up to the class bully... only to find out the bully has an older brother who beats up everyone.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

<man, Ron's got it pretty quiet in here>

<like we're all listening, straining to hear the US postal service at work...>

<it's not good feeling...>

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

You see...deep down the Zilla Killas and Zilla are friends...we have a mutual respect for what each other tries to accomplish (and you should know, Ron and Zilla were in with us on a recent bomb). Keep on pushing newbies...the destruction has begun with the top dog himself...what we do to you will seem tame, but it WILL hurt just the same.
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    the destruction has begun with the top dog himself...what we do to you will seem tame, but it WILL hurt just the same.
    From watching today it seems like the top dog has been directing his hurt towards you and yours. Us newbies have the benefit of flying under most radars.

So I counter that as of NOW, it is our attacks that may end up seeming tame (in comparison to the amazing top dog volley we are seeing)... However, they also may be the final straw that breaks the camels back.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    From watching today it seems like the top dog has been directing his hurt towards you and yours. Us newbies have the benefit of flying under most radars.

So I counter that as of NOW, it is our attacks that may end up seeming tame (in comparison to the amazing top dog volley we are seeing)... However, they also may be the final straw that breaks the camels back.
    This is precisely our advantage. As noobs, any damage we inflict is most likely entirely PSYCHOLOGICAL and, as such, can be extremely effective (particularly for purposes of propaganda).

It's not the power of force used (most of our smokes are crap), nor the caliber of artillery (so to speak) brought onto the battlefield. In fact, our hit(s) will most closely resemble a good, old fashioned -

- bitch slap.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Look, it's true, we're bringing a potato gun to a bomb fight. But have you ever got hit by a potato? That ish HURTS like a mofo! Prepare to be slightly bruised!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Ron Mexico Assault Squid Mr_mich's Avatar

Looks like Dr Bomb wants to make a big entrance.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast