Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Things I Learned In Puff Chat

This is a discussion on Things I Learned In Puff Chat within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Pale Horse Bjorn definitely try the beer cooler sous-vide technique before buying a lot of very expensive ...

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

Re: Things I Learned In Puff Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    Bjorn definitely try the beer cooler sous-vide technique before buying a lot of very expensive equipment. I'm perfectly satisfied with the cooler's performance, and I love when I find a low tech, and especially a low cost, way to do something
    If you can MacGyver it you should. And that goes for everything.

I've learned about some(okay, every) members fascination for seal clubbing in chat.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Macke's Avatar

Today I learned that if properly treated, a tubo can in fact act as a humidifier for a travel-dor if holes are drilled in it and it is stuffed with your choice of humidification (I won't start the KL-Beads debate)
    Good friends are like good cigars, the longer you have them, the better they get

I need a good ole goodnight from Shawn right about now! LOL!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

LOB Mother of Staxed priorwomanmarine's Avatar

I have learned that peeps can come together from all over and have a common ground to laugh and learn on.

Scotch & Cigars

people are weird in chat.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    people are weird in chat.
    Hey! I resemble that statement!
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Hey! I resemble that statement!
    I'm not sure if that stops with chat, it might continue into life in general!
    Good friends are like good cigars, the longer you have them, the better they get

Quote Originally Posted by HugSeal View Post
    If you can MacGyver it you should. And that goes for everything.
    Did somebody say my name?

I learned that Nate has to park a long way from his house and he's not too fond of it. I also learned that Pete, while crazy on the forums, is also crazy in person.

Consigliere Cigarfellas loki993's Avatar

I learned that Spandex has many uses
    "How do you like that cigar?...Well, don't like it too much. They're more expensive than drugs. "

Spandex is good but apparently yoga pants are more trendy and Zilla knows more about pedal cycles than I do.
    Last edited by Tashaz; 12-22-2011 at 01:03 AM.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

i learned that if i type something stupid in chat...someone is going to screen pic it and make fun of me for eternity.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    i learned that if i type something stupid in chat...someone is going to screen pic it and make fun of me for eternity.
    I know that feeling (looking at you Dave).

I learned that the whole "animals unite" thing doesn't work very well. And I also learned that people consider you crazy if you stay up until 5AM
    Bjorn to smoke
    (Credits go to Josh[AStateJB])

Today I learned that a small man cave can be referred to as a "man shed" or an "adult tree fort"

Thanks guys, I needed to know that

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    No need to even type anything. People will make fun of you just for entering and leaving
    Bjorn to smoke
    (Credits go to Josh[AStateJB])

Chgowest

I have learned that there is nothing better than smoking cigars and watching college football.... What a great day yesterday!!!

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast