Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Things I Learned In Puff Chat

This is a discussion on Things I Learned In Puff Chat within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by birdiemc birdiemc says: i much prefer chat over vherf KaChong says: me too I don't have to ...

Re: Things I Learned In Puff Chat

Quote Originally Posted by birdiemc View Post
    birdiemc says: i much prefer chat over vherf
    KaChong says: me too I don't have to do my hair or put on a clean shirt
    KaChong says: nobody sees me wrestlign with my pipe

hmmm, i dont think we want to see him wrestling his pipe
    Vherf does not require you to spell or read
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

Leading Puffer Fish

Tashaz says: I'm not even going to reply to anything that contains flute playing lest I gain a post in the "Puff Chat" thread.

Leading Puffer Fish

BigSarge says: so what. size isn't everything you know.
    gosh says: LMAO
    Belligerent_Cupcake says: I didn't say it was bigger than yours, pete
    BigSarge says: oh. well that's good

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

Danfish98 says: i shouldn't ask but what does a "stunt c*ck" do in a p*rno?

David_ESM says: If they removed pron from the internet there would be one website left, and it would be called "bring back the p0rn"

Full grown Puffer Fish Bunnosaurusrex's Avatar

Macke says: f*ck adam
    Macke says: what a jerk

this is verbatim not edited or taken out of context... adam i just thought you should know what is being said about you in chat buddy... remeber blue's got your back!!!

hachigo says: but if I had my way, I'd be living on the streets with a humidor and no food

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish REDROMMY's Avatar

Hey blankers, where are you people? I've logged on 6 times on vacation and nobody else is in chat. right now its me myself and i. And long trail pale ale if i was legal but im not so of course i'm not drinking that.
    "Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore, always carry a small snake." óW.C. Fields

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Come on during the day. The room was pretty full yesterday.

Oh yeah, I learned that neil needs to be bombed. All in good time my friend.

Leading Puffer Fish

Wallbright says: It's pretty rich. It's me in bed with a male model holding *** lube "it's for your ***" with a ball gag in my mouth

Wallbright says: It's pretty rich. It's me in bed with a male model holding *** lube "it's for your ***" with a ball gag in my mouth

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Wallbright says: It's pretty rich. It's me in bed with a male model holding gay lube "it's for your ass" with a ball gag in my mouth

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Thinks I learned in the "Things I learned in Puff Chat" thread. At least 3 guys are waiting around to comment repeatedly on another man getting his ass lubed with a ball gag in his mouth...
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Thinks I learned in the "Things I learned in Puff Chat" thread. At least 3 guys are waiting around to comment repeatedly on another man getting his ass lubed with a ball gag in his mouth...
    Are you counting yourself as three different people now? See what happens when you collect titles?

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Packerjh says: if you run your fan backwards, and create positive pressure, it'll push the nasty stale fart into your skin...gross

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast