Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

lol die droid die!!!!

This is a discussion on lol die droid die!!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; its amazing phones keep getting smarter.....yet more and more fragile... dropped my phone off a chair to the floor and ...

lol die droid die!!!!

its amazing phones keep getting smarter.....yet more and more fragile... dropped my phone off a chair to the floor and kablooey..... yep if i had a gun id shoot this POS but since i dont i think ill go the baseball bat route.... doh stupid broken phone.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Re: lol die droid die!!!!

OtterBox for the win, all my phones get one!

no otterbox for the htc eris....pos phone...well they had the commuter but thats not worth the money..... next phone def will get the defender
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

HTC... there's your problem. Motorola + Otterbox = double win!
    Hangin' out with Friends

never again htc.... droid razr plus otterbox but dang so pricey

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    never again htc.... droid razr plus otterbox but dang so pricey
    Yeah... they're proud of the Razr, but maaaan it's nice! I want one bad!
    Hangin' out with Friends

lol cant upgrade till the 16th so back to my moto q9 till then.....hmmmm i wonder if that thing will even turn on so dependant on phone..... must.... play......... angry birds.......doh!

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    HTC... there's your problem. Motorola + Otterbox = double win!
    Agreed. I just bought an Atrix 2 last week; it got a Defender the next day. After how thoroughly beat-to-hell my Galaxy S/Captivate was towards the end of its life, I'll never get another phone without an Otterbox.

I have to join in on the Otterbox bandwagon too. The MSRP is a bit steep but a lot cheaper than a new phone. I managed to pick up one for my iPhone4 for $18 from newegg a few weeks ago so if you look around you might find a bargain. I have read lots of storied from people who have bashed the hell out of their phones to the point of destroying the case but the phones survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    I have to join in on the Otterbox bandwagon too. The MSRP is a bit steep but a lot cheaper than a new phone. I managed to pick up one for my iPhone4 for $18 from newegg a few weeks ago so if you look around you might find a bargain. I have read lots of storied from people who have bashed the hell out of their phones to the point of destroying the case but the phones survived.
    Mine was $38 shipped overnight from Amazon. Well worth every penny. I think the base price is ~$35, but my phone isn't NEARLY as common as the iPhone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Yeah... they're proud of the Razr, but maaaan it's nice! I want one bad!
    We got the droid Razr and wife got me the Otterbox.....I believe I could use it as a personal defense system, (Super Bowl ad, sorrt) but it wont work with the LapDock, so Im still running naked (the Razr, not me)...trying to figure out what I can get and still use the LapDock........

OK this is from Sprint...but you get my meaning LOL
    BELIEVE IN YOURSELF:Because the rest of us think you're an idiot.

Thats why I spent $55 on a box for my Galaxy. It fell off a table outside onto a brick and didn't budge!

Phones are getting smarted and the people using them are getting dumber. Its the Chinese and Korean's pla to come take us over.

just got the Droid Razr- WHY DOES THE BATTERY LAST 35 MINUTES?????!!!!!!!!
    ok, i'm being sarcastic here, but the battery does suck

ideas/suggestions/opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by loulax07 View Post
    just got the Droid Razr- WHY DOES THE BATTERY LAST 35 MINUTES?????!!!!!!!!
    ok, i'm being sarcastic here, but the battery does suck

ideas/suggestions/opinions?
    I assume you've done the usual stuff? Turn off WiFi and Bluetooth when you're not actively using it? Display brightness turned down, all of that fun stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate View Post
    I assume you've done the usual stuff? Turn off WiFi and Bluetooth when you're not actively using it? Display brightness turned down, all of that fun stuff?
    yup, done all those. u know it's bad when u watch the first help video on there and it's how to help conserve battery life!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast