Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Things I Learned in VHerf

This is a discussion on Things I Learned in VHerf within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by kapathy blasphemy........ my heart now aches. tommy if i was cloer to arkansas id pick up a ...

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

Quote Originally Posted by kapathy View Post
    blasphemy........ my heart now aches. tommy if i was cloer to arkansas id pick up a baseball and a cricket ball and bean you with both and then try to tell me they are the same. If you still think so repeat the previous experiment until your opinion changes or at least until you lie and tell me what i want to hear.
    A) Both sports suck. B) Baseball is to Cricket as Chess is to Checkers C) Soccer is the best sport ever.
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

Quote Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
    A) Both sports suck. B) Baseball is to Cricket as Chess is to Checkers C) Soccer is the best sport ever.
    yes 10 guys jogging is extremely entertaining to watch for 3 hours and then end in a tie
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

yes 10 guys jogging is extremely entertaining to watch for 3 hours and then end in a tie
    At least they are moving around. In Baseball you have 9 guys standing around so much they could stop and eat a three course meal, jack off afterwards and then take a nap and not miss anything. I mean baseball has a period for the fans to stand up and move around so they don't fall asleep, aka the Seventh Inning Stretch. In Soccer, you have RIOTS and is the only sport to have started a WAR between two countries.

At least they are moving around. In Baseball you have 9 guys standing around so much they could stop and eat a three course meal, jack off afterwards and then take a nap and not miss anything. I mean baseball has a period for the fans to stand up and move around so they don't fall asleep, aka the Seventh Inning Stretch. In Soccer, you have RIOTS and is the only sport to have started a WAR between two countries.
    and yet the players fall down and weap for 10-15 min every five min because somebody stepped near their foot so they act like its broken.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

and yet the players fall down and weap for 10-15 min every five min because somebody stepped near their foot so they act like its broken.
    Yet they will actually play hurt. Baseball players will have to sit for 5 weeks because they pulled a hamstring in a game that requires all of 15 seconds of actual movement. I mean, how lame is it that in the 5 seconds or less it takes to run from home to first, they pull a muscle and are out of the line up for a couple weeks. Not to mention that how many fat soccer players are there? None. How many fat baseball players are there? Tons of them. Some of the "best" baseball players were fat as shit. Babe Ruth, CC Sabathia, Cecil Fielder, Prince Fielder, Joba Chamberlain, Kirby Puckett, Mo Vaughn, and those are just the ones I can name off the top of my head. If you can lay a professional "sport" and be out of shape, it's a crappy sport.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Matt4370's Avatar

Alright children play nice!

Thread derailment complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4370 View Post

We were talking about this subject in vherf at length, so it's not a threadjack. You'd know that if you were in there

Lol I don't think we were actually arguing but more so arguing for entertainment im stuck at work finishing a double and needed to have a bit of fun

We were talking about this subject in vherf at length, so it's not a threadjack. You'd know that if you were in there
    I was there late last night when you were on, but had technical issues and was on again later
    Lol I don't think we were actually arguing but more so arguing for entertainment im stuck at work finishing a double and needed to have a bit of fun
    I know, just fugging with you two!

I was there late last night when you were on, but had technical issues and was on again later
    LIES

I was there when Tom passed out, that jazz was funny!

Name:  vherf copy.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  43.6 KB
    Last edited by Matt4370; 04-22-2012 at 08:54 PM.

ok back on track i learned damn near everybody prefers my cardboard back drop and my wife to my company...... and ill take the compliment on my decorating skills and well just say my luck on the other.

I didn't even get to defend myself on baseball. It wasn't me who said that. It was that limey bastard Paul and his slick British accent. There is no sport on this earth, absolutely none, better than football, and I am not misspelling futbol.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    I didn't even get to defend myself on baseball. It wasn't me who said that. It was that limey bastard Paul and his slick British accent. There is no sport on this earth, absolutely none, better than football, and I am not misspelling futbol.
    id be happy if there was more actual football.... and less talk about football. The football draft is a 3 month debate about the same 4 guys. and i dont care what kind of socks rg3 wears.

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast