Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Things I Learned in VHerf

This is a discussion on Things I Learned in VHerf within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Oldmso54 Well, well, well - soundl like another night of the usual on vherf!! Oh, and Chirs ...

Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Well, well, well - soundl like another night of the usual on vherf!! Oh, and Chirs = trust me: If I can get on to vherf, ANYONE can figure it out LOL.
    apparently not. I tired aging when I got home from work with no luck. Craig is awesome at trying to help. I think Its just my comp. I have google plus and google chrome, I had to re install the plugin. i will try again in a little while after dinner

Your camera must be connected to a USB 2 device (older USB wont work). That is an issue I have had and what I found when searching for a fix. I have a laptop with camera built in that wont work. My desktop has both and I have to use the USB 2.0. iPhones work great with headsets (thanks for whoever suggested that).

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    Your camera must be connected to a USB 2 device (older USB wont work). That is an issue I have had and what I found when searching for a fix. I have a laptop with camera built in that wont work. My desktop has both and I have to use the USB 2.0. iPhones work great with headsets (thanks for whoever suggested that).
    I have a newer (3 year old) hp laptop. It had a built in camera. I have an android phone (samsung galaxy s2) can i vherf on that maybe?

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    I have a newer (3 year old) hp laptop. It had a built in camera. I have an android phone (samsung galaxy s2) can i vherf on that maybe?
    Should be able to on the laptop, and for sure on the Galaxy, just install the google+ app.

I am assuming it was you last night trying to get in and we couldnt see... may want to check your router settings and align them with google's infomation or just turn on UPnP. (just idea's off top of my head)

Also if your not using google chrome browser may want to give that a try.

If none of that helps, shoot me a PM and we can discuss things futher

Puffer Fish with some spikes RetiredNavyIC's Avatar

Chris, your best bet for now is to install google+ on your Galaxy S2 and try that. I've done it on my android phone and it's easy. Doesn't have as many features as using a laptop, but it's not complicated at all to use.

Jenna Marbles.... and now I hate Kapthy!

Tyler likes his men in Uniform....

Bob says that Kozz is a real player... a real woman's man
    The Krazy Kanuck

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    Bob says that Kozz is a real player... a real llama's man
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

PackerJ says: I am to the point now where I can take it in the eyes and blink it out.......

Quote Originally Posted by tmmedic20 View Post
    Jenna Marbles.... and now I hate Kapthy!
    who me? what? why?
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar

first time drunk is not a good idea....i'm totally f***in lost

Quote Originally Posted by birdiemc View Post
    first time drunk is not a good idea....i'm totally f***in lost
    in your case i think youd be lost either way.... so at least drunk you have an excuse
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar

good point....damn it

Tonight on Vherf I learned that Brady is addicted to Arbor Mist, and needs AA.... and I learend that Paul "Federalizes Loans" for a living!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bazookajoe8's Avatar

no matter how hard you try to hide, they will somehow find you and bomb the crap out of you. it is inevitable

Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast