Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 989

Things I Learned in VHerf

This is a discussion on Things I Learned in VHerf within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Gianna: "For some reason I have a craving for huevos..."...

  
  1. #931

    Leading Puffer Fish Johnpaul's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Gianna: "For some reason I have a craving for huevos..."
    Last edited by Johnpaul; 11-01-2012 at 11:04 PM.

  2. #932

    Alpha Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    Gianna: "For some reason I have a craving for huevos..."
    Huevos Rancheros silly kitty!!!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

  3. #933

    Alpha Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Oh She told you that too? Guess I though we had something special. Guess not.
    Omg!! I just caught that one.
    You both are so busted!! Lol
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

  4. #934

    Alpha Puffer Fish chris1360's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by cigargirlie View Post
    Omg!! I just caught that one.
    You both are so busted!! Lol
    Way late on that one G! But regardless, my feeling are hurt. I will crawl into my closet, assume the fetal position, and cry myself to sleep listening to sting..... oh wait.... I just described Brandon, on a Tuesday night.

  5. #935

    Nee "Tashaz" Mante's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    The thing I have learned NOT being in vHerf is all you buggers are either not online or asleep when I try to vHerf. LOL
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

  6. #936

    Alpha Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Way late on that one G! But regardless, my feeling are hurt. I will crawl into my closet, assume the fetal position, and cry myself to sleep listening to sting..... oh wait.... I just described Brandon, on a Tuesday night.
    Pffft.... Man don't you know that women run on our own schedule?! Pfft I am not late, I am on time and saying tsk tsk
    Yes you are describing yourself on that one cause Brandon would be on the other side of the closet huddling next to you listening to Neil Diamond!!!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

  7. #937

    Alpha Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    The thing I have learned NOT being in vHerf is all you buggers are either not online or asleep when I try to vHerf. LOL
    International Timezones do suck Sir!
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

  8. #938

    Leading Puffer Fish ShortFuse's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Shawn: I didn't even see the chat window. Google must keep changing things to **** with old people.

    Or something very similar.... in response to the chat window being on the right side of the screen now.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

  9. #939

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortFuse View Post
    Shawn: I didn't even see the chat window. Google must keep changing things to **** with old people.

    Or something very similar.... in response to the chat window being on the right side of the screen now.
    LOL - that's true!! Whatever happened to "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"!!!

    I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

  10. #940

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    LOL - that's true!! Whatever happened to "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"!!!
    That went away a long time ago... Right along side with people's attention spans. Need new and flashy.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

  11. #941

    Puffer Fish with some spikes Tony78's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Is the vherf open to forum noobs? If so, how do I join?

  12. #942

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Open to everyone, join google + then add tm.medic20 at gmail.com.

    Also you can join the vherf group and add emails from that list

  13. #943

    Puffer Fish with some spikes Tony78's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Thank you!

  14. #944

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Craig says: "Hey tony I want your tool in the background!"

  15. #945

    The Krazy Kanuck WyldKnyght's Avatar


     

    Re: Things I Learned in VHerf

    Quote Originally Posted by tmmedic20 View Post
    Craig says: "Hey tony I want your tool in the background!"
    I do love my tools!!!!
    The Krazy Kanuck

Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •