Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lawnmowers!

This is a discussion on Lawnmowers! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Our first house had a great deal of grass in the front and back (and side) yards. Our first lawn ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Lawnmowers!

Our first house had a great deal of grass in the front and back (and side) yards. Our first lawn mower was given to us by my father-in-law, who may have been trying to kill me. I had to have a garden hose at the ready when I pulled the starter cord, because more often than not, it would catch fire somewhere. Shutting it off, should I be lucky enough to get it running, was accomplished by separating spark plug wire from spark plug. Oh, and it came with one wheel larger than the other three.

I was never so happy as that day when I could afford a trip to K-Mart to buy their cheapest lawn mower. Oh, the luxury!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish pittjitsu's Avatar

I use a sensation from the 50's. I leave it out in the snow every winter and every spring it starts with one pull. they dont make um like they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    LMFAO.......I am not going to turbo this mower as now it is in the public domain here on Puff, Eyesack would probably shoot over here and hijack the mower.
    Too true!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2