Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$

This is a discussion on The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$ within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Our summer time camping is 110 degrees, so it's even more challenging. But 9/12 campouts last year were raining, windy ...

I'm watching you.

Re: The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$

Our summer time camping is 110 degrees, so it's even more challenging. But 9/12 campouts last year were raining, windy or snowing. It became the running gag that the troop can survive anything now LOL

My son suggested to me today to add something to my bucket list: Smoke a Cuban at Gilwell. I like it!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

LOL Jessica...I'm in the California foothills so I totally understand the heat...theate really why we take the summer off! Where are you in Cali?
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Quote Originally Posted by sdlaird View Post
    Hey Packer, probably a shot in the dark, but do you know Mike Moore out of Visalia?
    I don't know him but I bet I've met him! I'm positive I've spent time with guys from Visalia at summer camp!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Let me know when his court of honor is I'll send a Certificate of Appreciation
    You just need to live a little ........

Ligero Lama of Lincoln Saint Jimbob's Avatar

Way to Go, Jason! I better start training for the hiking now, as my oldest just crossed over from Webelos to Boy Scouts yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jimbob View Post
    Way to Go, Jason! I better start training for the hiking now, as my oldest just crossed over from Webelos to Boy Scouts yesterday.
    Yep, start training and go ahead and buy your adult uniform now!

A word of advice...smaller tents stay warmer for cool weather camping!

I'm watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    A word of advice...smaller tents stay warmer for cool weather camping!
    Or just awesome hammocks ;-)

My hats off to you! I'm an Eagle Scout and it's great to hear of people who stay involved with the program.

Awesome, Alex!!! We just spent six hours yesterday cleaning the local veterans cemetary as one of our annual community service projects...hard work builds character!!

Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    hard work builds character!!
    NO JOKE! I wouldn't be the same person if I hadn't been through scouts, thats for damn sure.

I'm watching you.

Glad to have an Eagle Scout Puffer around! The leadership, skills, fun and insight into the world my son is gaining astounds me. I learn more from him every day than I think he learns from me

No longer a community member.

Wow thats awesome man, great job!

Congrats and a big THANK YOU to all the fellow scouters on here. From someone who started scouting as a Beaver and is still involved nearly 25 years later as an adult member I can truly say your involvement makes a huge difference in the lives of children, both yours and those in your groups.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2