Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$

This is a discussion on The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$ within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So a lot of people probably don't know this, but in my non-cigar life, I am the Scoutmaster for my ...

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$

So a lot of people probably don't know this, but in my non-cigar life, I am the Scoutmaster for my Boy Scout Troop...in order to help the boys earn the hiking merit badge, they had to complete a one day, 20 mile hike...so today we started at 7am and finished our 23 miles at 5:30pm...10 hours of hiking in the california foothills...5258 calories later my almost 40 year old butt is officially kicked! I can scratch this off my bucket list...20 miles before 40th BD (may 2)

I don't think I'll ever do this again!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Re: The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$

damn thats alot of walking..... according to my phone ive only had 1200 calories today so i would have died by noon..... sooooo what to smoke to celebrate.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Feel your pain...two boys in Scouts and while I'm not in leadership the other guys look to me for woodcraft and hiking.

My son just needs to earn one more merit badge and finish his Eagle project and he will earn Eagle rank...good stuff!

I'm not going to smoke tonight Kevin...I'm too damn sore! I will probably visit chat though!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Damn Jason, if I had known you were a Scoutmaster, I would've sent some condoms with the Punishers!

/too far?
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

LOL....that made me almost spew my beer!

That's 3.2 miles short of a marathon! Get out there and go the distance this time!
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

WTG from a former Scout. Props to you because 20 years later I still have fond memories of my Scoutmasters and I think it is a good program for the boys. I also remember doing a two day hike threw the Yosemite Valley and being very proud that I managed to stick it out. Congrats bro.

I'm watching you.

I was a den leader for five years, and have moved on to "mom and committee" status so there aren't many outings in my dance card anymore, but I tell you what... I really got a taste for cigars in the smoking hut at camp every night after Wood Badge :-)

Kudos for keeping up with the boys! My son has his 20 miler left to go!

No longer a community member.

Thumbs up Re: The Boy Scouts kicked my A$$

Congrats Jason WTG Brother very proud of you man!

Thanks for the support!

And Jessica...from a scout dad to a scout mom...you know the whole model wouldn't work without you! Don't ever feel that your role in the committee is not needed! Thanks for what YOU do!!!

Just about to have my sons Eagle Court of Honor ......I'll miss those cold nights on the ground .......LOL I'll be camping in style from now on Hello Hilton Honors
    You just need to live a little ........

Hey Packer, probably a shot in the dark, but do you know Mike Moore out of Visalia?

I'm watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by TKE174 View Post
    Just about to have my sons Eagle Court of Honor ......I'll miss those cold nights on the ground .......LOL I'll be camping in style from now on Hello Hilton Honors
    Congrats Dad! You won't miss the cold nights on the ground, but you'll have the memories My son's troop has taken to hammock camping, so he doesn't even get those cold nights on the ground anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Congrats Dad! You won't miss the cold nights on the ground, but you'll have the memories My son's troop has taken to hammock camping, so he doesn't even get those cold nights on the ground anymore...
    Sissies!!! LOL

We don't even camp during the summer cuz its too easy...nothing but spring winter and fall for us...if its not raining, snowing, or windy we dont even have fun!!!

Congrats on the Eagle!!! My son just needs to finish his project and one MB and we will be an eagle as well!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast